Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Pick 2 RB's

SilentHill

Obviously Rice against Cleveland is an easy pick. But like y'all said the decision between Martin and AP is tough.. Depending on how your opponent looks, I might would lean with Martin. Either way your RB's look stout.

Just curious, why are we picking 2? Do y'all not have a flex?

Obviously Rice against Cleveland is an easy pick. But like y'all said the decision between Martin and AP is tough.. Depending on how your opponent looks, I might would lean with Martin. Either way your RB's look stout.

Just curious, why are we picking 2? Do y'all not have a flex?

Yea, no flex spot :( Yahoo Default

I am going to keep this running, because I'm dumbfounded.

Mikel LeShoure @ Min

Doug Martin Vs SD

Adrian Peterson Vs Det

Ray Rice Vs Oak

Peterson is still hobbled, I would go with Leshoure, Martin and Ray Rice. The Vikings' run D is so hard to predict, they have stunk it up 2 weeks in a row after looking like world beaters. If you want to play safe, go with Peterson, Martin and Rice.

The only dilemma is between Leshoure and Peterson, IMO. The other 2 are a cinch.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Yeah, I agree with this. I also believe that Kelce getting aggressive with Andy Reid may have sparked the Chiefs as they were getting shut out at that point and Reid made some adjustments. I've never seen KC have this good of a defense though. Spags did an amazing job with them, and the adjustments were as good as Belichick made (since you mentioned the Pats). Mahomes didn't have an amazing year on offense in all honestly. The defense kept him in games. I saw a stat earlier in the year where they were either undefeated or only lost one game when allowing less than 24 points (I think they allowed 27 once). Mahomes is a great QB, but he didn't have to be this year. The defense stifled all the top offenses in the NFL.    McDuffie and Sneed are two shutdown corners. WRs had a lot of trouble Vs them. Solid pressure on the front 7 as well. It's amazing when you consider how late they draft every year. I wish Ballard would consider adding a secondary scout from KC that was responsible for adding Sneed and McDuffie. 
    • A 75+ ton monster of steel. Strongest and most powerful tank the Army (world) has ever built.    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/M1_Abrams
    • Draft Wiggins with Brock, Latu, and DeJean all still on the board?  Really?
    • I would be agreeable to signing Mack to a 2-year deal.  Bring him in on passing downs, with Paye in on short yardage.  Adding him and DL coach Partridge should address our consistent pressure issues.  Which would free us up to address offensive playmaking and defensive secondary.  I'm ok with that.
    • Schemes are different too, based on the strengths of the personnel. When Spags, with his front four containing Chris Jones, couldn't get through to Brock Purdy in the first half as much in the SB, up went the man coverages and up went the blitzing. Spags adapts and changes things faster, it is not a co-incidence they were the best second half defense in the NFL. He also referred to his defensive group as the highest IQ group he has worked with in all his years as a Chief. Thus, they are able to handle different stuff thrown at them week to week, a big advantage the Patriots had during their initial 3 SBs in 4 years run where the players like Seymour, McGinnest, Ty Law, Rodney Harrison, Vrabel, Bruschi, Wilfork etc. could adapt fast and be ready for different schemes/fronts fast.
  • Members

• KB

KB 996

• Boss7894

Boss7894 172

• G8R

G8R 41

• IndyEV

IndyEV 68

• GoColts8818

GoColts8818 16,395

• shasta519