Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Interesting Belichick Show

21isSuperman

The NFL Network is going to show Bill Belichick: A Football Life on Sept 15. Here is a preview: http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-videos/09000d5d821d0244/A-Football-Life-Bill-Belichick?module=HP11_content_stream

Personally, I am hoping to catch it, it looks really interesting. I love seeing the behind the scenes/off the field/on the sidelines stuff that goes on in the NFL. They made an excellent choice by picking Belichick. I am a huge Belichick fan; I find it surprising that he would agree to do this when he is so quiet and reserved in the media.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest BlueShoe

The NFL Network is going to show Bill Belichick: A Football Life on Sept 15. Here is a preview: http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-videos/09000d5d821d0244/A-Football-Life-Bill-Belichick?module=HP11_content_stream

Personally, I am hoping to catch it, it looks really interesting. I love seeing the behind the scenes/off the field/on the sidelines stuff that goes on in the NFL. They made an excellent choice by picking Belichick. I am a huge Belichick fan; I find it surprising that he would agree to do this when he is so quiet and reserved in the media.

No offense to you SuperMan, but I am going to pull out an old Bill Polian quote when asked if one of his draft picks was going to sign or not:

WHO CARES!!

lol

No offense to you SuperMan, but I am going to pull out an old Bill Polian quote when asked if one of his draft picks was going to sign or not:

WHO CARES!!

lol

I dunno, I just find it interesting. I really like to see what these people are like off of the field. I enjoy watching shows like Sound FX and Hard Knocks because it shows more than what you see on TV for just 3 hours each Sunday. Like the NFL itself, it's just another source of entertainment that some might enjoy. Others may not enjoy it, and that's totally cool.

Guest BlueShoe

And someone's anger issues towards the Patriots continue.

Perhaps you should see a psychiatrist.

Maybe you should talk to your psychiatrist about the need to come to a Colts board and talk about the Patriots. That would be a good place to start. lol

Maybe you should talk to your psychiatrist about the need to come to a Colts board and talk about the Patriots. That would be a good place to start. lol

Says the guy who said that he visited a Carolina Panthers web board.

*yawn*

Face facts: fans of visiting teams visit other fan boards. Always have. Always will.

By the way, virtually all of us Patriot fans have been here for 5-6 years. Yet oddly, you haven't been. Oh, wait, you were on the low-brow Indy Star board.

Guest BlueShoe

Says the guy who said that he visited a Carolina Panthers web board.

*yawn*

Face facts: fans of visiting teams visit other fan boards. Always have. Always will.

By the way, virtually all of us Patriot fans have been here for 5-6 years. Yet oddly, you haven't been. Oh, wait, you were on the low-brow Indy Star board.

I was one of the first memebers to ever sign up on this original board years ago. I went by the name Doss and I believe I was like the 23rd member to ever sign up or something close to that. I know the members page list was one page and there was a way to tell what number of a member you were.

And yes I VISIT other teams boards, mainly for their draft rooms cause I am a draft addict. I guess we have difference of opinion in what A visit means. lol

I sure and the heck wouldn't be upset with another team saying they can beat the Colts. IT'S THEIR BOARD!!! It was made for them to discuss those things with other fans of THEIR team.

I was one of the first memebers to ever sign up on this original board years ago. I went by the name Doss and I believe I was like the 23rd member to ever sign up or something close to that. I know the members page list was one page and there was a way to tell what number of a member you were.

And yes I VISIT other teams boards, mainly for their draft rooms cause I am a draft addict. I guess we have difference of opinion in what A visit means. lol

I sure and the heck wouldn't be upset with another team saying they can beat the Colts. IT'S THEIR BOARD!!! It was made for them to discuss those things with other fans of THEIR team.

Oh, I spent a lot more time on a Patriots board than on any Colts board. Ironically, there are more active and knowledgeable Colt fans on that board than on this one, with some exceptions. Many more conversations on schemes, blocking, route running, etc., than on this one. Of course, most of them migrated from this board to that one.

I have no idea what your last sentence refers to. No one has said otherwise.

Wait...i thought this was posted in...hold on let me check-

Yup...NFL General section. Weird.

Look...opposing fans post on other teams' websites all the time. If they are regulars, then they arent guests. In all honesty, this looks like an interesting show...and many fans of FOOTBALL...you know, those people who are able to be objective about things and not just a pure homer...will enjoy it. You dont have to watch it, but to say 'who cares' is a little juvenile...and it further justifies this narrative that you are creating about your inability to meet an opposing fan halfway and actually listen to opposing viewpoints.

Guest BlueShoe

Look...opposing fans post on other teams' websites all the time. If they are regulars, then they arent guests. In all honesty, this looks like an interesting show...and many fans of FOOTBALL...you know, those people who are able to be objective about things and not just a pure homer...will enjoy it. You dont have to watch it, but to say 'who cares' is a little juvenile...and it further justifies this narrative that you are creating about your inability to meet an opposing fan halfway and actually listen to opposing viewpoints.

I think you have me all wrong. The fact is that I just don't like you. It's not because you're a good or bad guy. You might be a terrific dude to hang out with. It's because you're a Patriots fan. Sorry, I am just being honest. I just don't like Patriots fans as they mostly come off as they know everything and they think they're a better fan just because their team has won a few Super Bowls. There have been so many hateful Patriots fans over the years that are just mean spirited and spiteful for no reason that I just don’t care about any of you anymore. Again, no disrespect to you personally. I am just being honest. I have met a few Pats fans who were capable of being objective and sorry but you don't seem like one of them. Believe it or not, I am a very objective Colts fan. Just read some of my posts in the Colts section and you will see that.

If I want to hear someone being objective about the Colts, it is much better to hear it from a Colts fan because when a fan of another team tries to be objective then they have another agenda and that is to make the Colts look bad.

So when I say WHO CARES, trust me, because I truly mean it from the bottom of my Blue heart. ;).

I think you have me all wrong. The fact is that I just don't like you. It's not because you're a good or bad guy. You might be a terrific dude to hang out with. It's because you're a Patriots fan. Sorry, I am just being honest. I just don't like Patriots fans as they mostly come off as they know everything and they think they're a better fan just because their team has won a few Super Bowls. There have been so many hateful Patriots fans over the years that are just mean spirited and spiteful for no reason that I just don’t care about any of you anymore. Again, no disrespect to you personally. I am just being honest. I have met a few Pats fans who were capable of being objective and sorry but you don't seem like one of them. Believe it or not, I am a very objective Colts fan. Just read some of my posts in the Colts section and you will see that.

If I want to hear someone being objective about the Colts, it is much better to hear it from a Colts fan because when a fan of another team tries to be objective then they have another agenda and that is to make the Colts look bad.

So when I say WHO CARES, trust me, because I truly mean it from the bottom of my Blue heart. ;).

So because a couple of Patriots fans said some arrogant things to you 8 years ago and ruined your message board experience, you dont feel like you're capable of having a respectful and objective conversation with one now? You say you dont like me because I'm a Pats fan, that isnt being objective and open-minded. Thats like me hating black people because a black person made fun of me for not being able to jump as high as him when I was in junior high. Get over it...the teams have shown great respect for eachother the last few years...and most fans have learned to as well. Its time for the rest of you to catch up. Its one thing to be objective about your team...in fact, thats quite easy. You've shown you can do that. The challenge is being objective about a rival team...and thats something you dont seem capable of. It was almost sad reading your 100+ posts about the Patriots/Lions game on Saturday and your 'haha whos laughing now' mentality over a preseason game. Its just weird to me that some of you still get that worked up over a team that hasnt been your main rival in 5 years now.

If you like football, just in general, watch this show. Even if Belichick makes you want to hurl.

As a lifelong Patriots fan, I've gobbled up every bit of info I ever could on Belichick. I read his book, have watched specials, looked into articles, etc. By all accounts, his stone-faced persona is a media thing. (And if I had a dime for every time I read someone on this board complaining about the media, well... I'd have a lot of dimes.)

Those who know him well, almost every single account I've ever seen, read, or heard, say that he's warm, friendly, engaging, and - wait for it - very funny in person. You can't judge the coach by the way he avoids potentially controversial or distraction-type questions from the media. He has little patience for answering questions posed by a 20-something beat writer who knows almost nothing (by his standards) about the game. The media side of things clearly doesn't sit well with him.

But, fact is, the man is a football genius, and probably one of the best three coaches who's ever lived. He's been in the league for more than three decades, including working for Marchibroda when the Colts were in Baltimore. His story is pretty fascinating, and I think this will be a really interesting special to watch.

Guest BlueShoe

So because a couple of Patriots fans said some arrogant things to you 8 years ago and ruined your message board experience, you dont feel like you're capable of having a respectful and objective conversation with one now? You say you dont like me because I'm a Pats fan, that isnt being objective and open-minded. Thats like me hating black people because a black person made fun of me for not being able to jump as high as him when I was in junior high. Get over it...the teams have shown great respect for eachother the last few years...and most fans have learned to as well. Its time for the rest of you to catch up. Its one thing to be objective about your team...in fact, thats quite easy. You've shown you can do that. The challenge is being objective about a rival team...and thats something you dont seem capable of. It was almost sad reading your 100+ posts about the Patriots/Lions game on Saturday and your 'haha whos laughing now' mentality over a preseason game. Its just weird to me that some of you still get that worked up over a team that hasnt been your main rival in 5 years now.

You see, you’re showing all the reasons that I am talking about as to why I don’t like Patriots fans. Do you think for one second that I would ever go to a Pats board and say the things to someone there that you are saying to me right now? Never going to happen, because it’s not the right way to be.

Now you want to throw out some kind of race card? See that’s why I don’t like you guys at all. You have the nerve to come to a Colts board and to get upset over a Colts fan not liking you to the point that you call them a racist. lol That’s what Pats fans do and have done for years.

I enjoy watching the Patriots get beat, because I don’t like them or their fans and I don’t care what race they are as I am an equal opportunity Pats fan hater of all races and genders.

You see, you’re showing all the reasons that I am talking about as to why I don’t like Patriots fans. Do you think for one second that I would ever go to a Pats board and say the things to someone there that you are saying to me right now? Never going to happen, because it’s not the right way to be.

Now you want to throw out some kind of race card? See that’s why I don’t like you guys at all. You have the nerve to come to a Colts board and to get upset over a Colts fan not liking you to the point that you call them a racist. lol That’s what Pats fans do and have done for years.

I enjoy watching the Patriots get beat, because I don’t like them or their fans and I don’t care what race they are as I am an equal opportunity Pats fan hater of all races and genders.

You should probably put us on "ignore" then, if it really upsets you that much. We're probably not going away. Sorry dude.

Guest BlueShoe

If you like football, just in general, watch this show. Even if Belichick makes you want to hurl.

As a lifelong Patriots fan, I've gobbled up every bit of info I ever could on Belichick. I read his book, have watched specials, looked into articles, etc. By all accounts, his stone-faced persona is a media thing. (And if I had a dime for every time I read someone on this board complaining about the media, well... I'd have a lot of dimes.)

Those who know him well, almost every single account I've ever seen, read, or heard, say that he's warm, friendly, engaging, and - wait for it - very funny in person. You can't judge the coach by the way he avoids potentially controversial or distraction-type questions from the media. He has little patience for answering questions posed by a 20-something beat writer who knows almost nothing (by his standards) about the game. The media side of things clearly doesn't sit well with him.

But, fact is, the man is a football genius, and probably one of the best three coaches who's ever lived. He's been in the league for more than three decades, including working for Marchibroda when the Colts were in Baltimore. His story is pretty fascinating, and I think this will be a really interesting special to watch.

I know someone who loves Belichick more than anyone in this world and his name is Reggie Langhorne. He just loves Belichick to pieces. ;)

Of course I am going to watch the show as I am sure most fans of other teams will and would if it were about Peyton Manning or anyone else. We won't cry like the Pats fans will over the emotional parts, but that's to be expected right?

Guest BlueShoe

You should probably put us on "ignore" then, if it really upsets you that much. We're probably not going away. Sorry dude.

Who's upset? Not me. Might want to talk to your buddies about being upset. All I said was WHO CARES and a few of them peed their pants.

You all might want to think about putting me on ignore cause this ain't going to ever get any better from me to you and I am never going to stop slamming the Patriots every chance I get. I promise you that.

wait...what?

Who's upset? Not me. Might want to talk to your buddies about being upset. All I said was WHO CARES and a few of them peed their pants.

You all might want to think about putting me on ignore cause this ain't going to ever get any better from me to you and I am never going to stop slamming the Patriots every chance I get. I promise you that.

Mmmm-k. You're the one picking fights, but whatever... have a good time with that. I've already wasted more time than I should have trying to be reasonable with you.

Wow.

Try re-reading his post. You obviously have no idea what he meant when he brought up his example.

His point was simply that you've completely decided every single Patriots fan based on an experience on the Indy Star board.

His post had NOTHING to do with race. How you read it that way, I have no idea.

Too bad trolling and insulting teams is against the rules here at this board.

Perhaps you should actually read the rules here, otherwise your stay here won't be very long.

Wait...i thought this was posted in...hold on let me check-

Yup...NFL General section. Weird.

A lot of people on here fail to realize that there are separate boards. Someone gave me the whole why did you post this it has nothing to do with football on one of my threads that I posted on the Misc Discussions. If that guy did not care why did he bother to post in the thread. Just trying to troll I guess.

The show looks really interesting and will be a great look into the world of one of the best coaches in the league.

I do not get why people cannot just enjoy the world of football even though it has nothing to do with the Colts.

Alright enough bickering.

All fans are welcome on this board with a big PERIOD!

If you don't like a certain teams' fans then I suggest you ignore those posts. But complaining about who can post here is unacceptable.

I dunno, I just find it interesting. I really like to see what these people are like off of the field. I enjoy watching shows like Sound FX and Hard Knocks because it shows more than what you see on TV for just 3 hours each Sunday. Like the NFL itself, it's just another source of entertainment that some might enjoy. Others may not enjoy it, and that's totally cool.

I'm with you. If the show was on Dungy I'd watch. I'd even watch if it was Caldwell. BB is definitely interesting if you're looking at..ahem football;)

Guest BlueShoe

Too bad trolling and insulting teams is against the rules here at this board.

Perhaps you should actually read the rules here, otherwise your stay here won't be very long.

I will be just fine. I haven't personally attacked you in any way. I can't say the same for you though.

Guest BlueShoe

Wow.

Try re-reading his post. You obviously have no idea what he meant when he brought up his example.

His point was simply that you've completely decided every single Patriots fan based on an experience on the Indy Star board.

His post had NOTHING to do with race. How you read it that way, I have no idea.

He is the one who compared me not liking Pats fans to someone not liking another person of a different skin color so go ask him what he meant by that. I clearly understood where he was going with it so I called him out on it just as he deserved to be.

If you guys can’t handle what I have to say about the Pats then just put me on your ignore list. I am more than okay with that.

And this isn’t just about the IndyStar. It’s been going on for years.

I have said several times that I don’t make the rules nor do I enforce them around here. But that guy was out of line and now you’re defending him just because you both happen to be Pats fans and there is something really wrong with that.

Guest BlueShoe

Mmmm-k. You're the one picking fights, but whatever... have a good time with that. I've already wasted more time than I should have trying to be reasonable with you.

How am I picking fights? I am on a Colts board in the NFL General section laughing about the Patriots getting stomped by the Lions and because Patriots fans didn't like that you think somehow I am picking fights? lol

Read that five times real slow and digest what I have just said. I doubt you would be able to look me in the eye with a straight face and say that I am the one picking fights here.

Guest BlueShoe

Alright enough bickering.

All fans are welcome on this board with a big PERIOD!

If you don't like a certain teams' fans then I suggest you ignore those posts. But complaining about who can post here is unacceptable.

I have said several times that I don't make the rules or enforce them around here to the point that it needs to be in my signature at this point. I am not apologizing for being honest about how I feel about the Pats and their fans either. No sense in lying to anyone.

I think a lot of Pats fans are confused though because it is not like this room is for NFL fans and the Colts room is for the Colts fans. This is an NFL room and is based on the topics of what is going on in the NFL. So it is only natural for a Colts fan to post on this board and in this room about how funny it was to watch the Patriots get manhandled by the Lions defense. I think some of them believe we should do that in the Colts section when in fact this is a Colts board and the NFL General section of the Colts board.

If the Pats fans here expect for Colts fans not to laugh at the Patriots mishaps on this board then they are going to be sadly disappointed, because that’s exactly what we are going to do and we are going to do it in this room because this is the appropriate place for it.

If anyone thinks that myself and others aren’t going to take every opportunity to slam the Pats on here, especially when some of them have avatars of Belichick wearing three rings then somebody has seriously miscalculated what being a diehard fan is all about.

I would never go to another team’s board and rub their face in our Super Bowl win. When I go to other boards, I am 100% totally respectful and I make sure I have a reason to be there, which is to talk draft strategy in their draft rooms. I can’t help it – I am a draft addict. But I expect for them to know more about their team than I do. I would never be so arrogant as to go into another team’s board and try to tell them about their own team. But that is me as I have values and morals that I like to live my life by.

So in short, I am not ignoring anyone. If they don't like it then they can just ignore me.

He is the one who compared me not liking Pats fans to someone not liking another person of a different skin color so go ask him what he meant by that. I clearly understood where he was going with it so I called him out on it just as he deserved to be.

If you guys can’t handle what I have to say about the Pats then just put me on your ignore list. I am more than okay with that.

I have said several times that I don’t make the rules nor do I enforce them around here. But that guy was out of line and now you’re defending him just because you both happen to be Pats fans and there is something really wrong with that.

No, your reading comprehension is ridiculously far off.

His comparison was spot-on. It's not his fault that you can't understand it.

His point, encapsulated: Basing your perception on one bad experience is foolhardy.

Look bud...I didnt say that you not liking the Pats is the same as someone being a racist. Thats quite the jump you tried to make there...I was comparing the way that you are holding a grudge based on something that happened almost a decade ago and refusing to 'grow up' and realize that the actions of a few arrogant fans in the midst of a dominant run by their team should not cause you to 'automatically' assume all act the same and their opinions or views are not worth hearing.

Im a Red Sox fan. Does the fact that I believe a good amount of Yankee fans are loud and abnoxious mean that I automatically refuse to listen to one if they have a different view on something and want to have a conversation about it? When we were there perennial whipping boys, was it tough to hear the arrogant attitudes from their fans? Sure. But do I hate Yankee fans because I hate the Yankees? No. I may hate some due to the interaction Ive had with them, but thats on an indivudual basis. A lot of Yankee fans are also Jets fans. I hate many of them. I'm also friends with many of them. But I dont just cover my ears and stomp my feet whenever one of them has a different opinion. Fanbases are all the same. You have your good fans, you have your bad fans. Many Colts fans in 2006 acted like we did in 2004. Does that mean I hate them? No. I respect the Colts and many of their fans. For every MMH theres a Jaric. For every PF09 theres a JJ. The discussions between opposing fans are what makes these forums great. You may hate a team, but sometimes its worth listening to their fans.

I would never go to another team’s board and rub their face in our Super Bowl win. When I go to other boards, I am 100% totally respectful and I make sure I have a reason to be there, which is to talk draft strategy in their draft rooms. I can’t help it – I am a draft addict. But I expect for them to know more about their team than I do. I would never be so arrogant as to go into another team’s board and try to tell them about their own team. But that is me as I have values and morals that I like to live my life by.

I have to laugh at your examples that you refer to, both in this post and in others.

None of us Patriot fans are doing this on the Colts board, so you're making arguments for what isn't happening here.

But hey, hate on!

Guest BlueShoe

Look bud...I didnt say that you not liking the Pats is the same as someone being a racist.

You made the insinuation that not liking a fan of a different team is similar to being a racist and it was wrong of you to do that. It failed miserably and now you are trying to retract. It’s typical of what I have always seen Patriots fans do so how are you any different again?

Best thing you can do is apologize because you were wrong, but instead you are trying to justify it. That’s messed up dude. You have to live with yourself so whatever works for you I guess is what you have to do.

At the very least it was a very poor comparison, but I think that would be giving you too much credit.

You made the insinuation that not liking a fan of a different team is similar to being a racist and it was wrong of you to do that. It failed miserably and now you are trying to retract. It’s typical of what I have always seen Patriots fans do so how are you any different again?

Best thing you can do is apologize because you were wrong, but instead you are trying to justify it. That’s messed up dude. You have to live with yourself so whatever works for you I guess is what you have to do.

At the very least it was a very poor comparison, but I think that would be giving you too much credit.

Seiously? Like honestly, are you kidding me?

I have to believe that you're doing this on purpose, just trying to get us to react (which is trolling, by the way and against the rules)...because theres no possible way that you could have misconstrued my example THAT much...

Guest BlueShoe

Seiously? Like honestly, are you kidding me?

I have to believe that you're doing this on purpose, just trying to get us to react (which is trolling, by the way and against the rules)...because theres no possible way that you could have misconstrued my example THAT much...

So now you're calling me a racist and a troll?

I thought personal attacks were against the rules.

Notice that I have not personally attacked you or your Pats friends once, yet many of you keep getting your posts deleted. That should tell you something.

Notice that I have not personally attacked you or your Pats friends once, yet many of you keep getting your posts deleted. That should tell you something.

This is getting silly.

I didnt compare your hate of Patriots fans to being racist. I was simply comparing the action of holding a grudge, it had nothing to do with the group I used in my example.

I said:

"You say you dont like me because I'm a Pats fan, that isnt being objective and open-minded. Thats like me hating black people because a black person made fun of me for not being able to jump as high as him when I was in junior high."

Lets try something. Im going to change 'black person' to 'kid named John'.

"You say you dont like me because I'm a Pats fan, that isnt being objective and open-minded. Thats like me hating people named John because a kid named John made fun of me for not being able to jump as high as him when I was in junior high."

Do you get my example now?

Last I looked, none of our posts have been deleted.

Where did he call you a racist? Oh, right, nowhere. Please show us that post. He also said that IF you are deliberately misconstruing what he's saying, then you're trolling.

He didn't call you a troll.

Okay, I think that all Patriot fans should just put this guy on ignore. He obviously isn't going to contribute anything that will be anything constructive at all.

I have said several times that I don't make the rules or enforce them around here to the point that it needs to be in my signature at this point. I am not apologizing for being honest about how I feel about the Pats and their fans either. No sense in lying to anyone.

I think a lot of Pats fans are confused though because it is not like this room is for NFL fans and the Colts room is for the Colts fans. This is an NFL room and is based on the topics of what is going on in the NFL. So it is only natural for a Colts fan to post on this board and in this room about how funny it was to watch the Patriots get manhandled by the Lions defense. I think some of them believe we should do that in the Colts section when in fact this is a Colts board and the NFL General section of the Colts board.

If the Pats fans here expect for Colts fans not to laugh at the Patriots mishaps on this board then they are going to be sadly disappointed, because that’s exactly what we are going to do and we are going to do it in this room because this is the appropriate place for it.

If anyone thinks that myself and others aren’t going to take every opportunity to slam the Pats on here, especially when some of them have avatars of Belichick wearing three rings then somebody has seriously miscalculated what being a diehard fan is all about.

So in short, I am not ignoring anyone. If they don't like it then they can just ignore me.

1st..I do remember Doss on the orignal forum :)

2nd. The forum is for everyone. The difference between Colts forum and NFL General forum is colts stuff belongs in colts forum and other NFL in general forum..regardless of FAN affiliation. So anyone can post in either forum.

If you want to slam the Pats because they had a bad game or whatever..go for it. Just keep any personal insults out (and I have issued a warning to a pats fan for an insult against YOU btw)..AND layoff who can post here..read the rules..anyone can post if they abide by the rules.

Just becaause you don't see why a certain fan base shouldn't post here doesn't make it so.

My opinion FWIW is that hate a team if you like but hating fans is rather childish..they're all people and for the most part they are a fan of a team because of geographical location. IE if I lived in Indy I'd be a colts fan:)

So please, no more bickering or insults of who can post here or I'll close the thread.

Back on topic..pats got smoked:)

Guest BlueShoe

1st..I do remember Doss on the orignal forum :)

2nd. The forum is for everyone. The difference between Colts forum and NFL General forum is colts stuff belongs in colts forum and other NFL in general forum..regardless of FAN affiliation. So anyone can post in either forum.

If you want to slam the Pats because they had a bad game or whatever..go for it. Just keep any personal insults out (and I have issued a warning to a pats fan for an insult against YOU btw)..AND layoff who can post here..read the rules..anyone can post if they abide by the rules.

Just becaause you don't see why a certain fan base shouldn't post here doesn't make it so.

My opinion FWIW is that hate a team if you like but hating fans is rather childish..they're all people and for the most part they are a fan of a team because of geographical location. IE if I lived in Indy I'd be a colts fan:)

So please, no more bickering or insults of who can post here or I'll close the thread.

Back on topic..pats got smoked:)

We are in agreement with everything you just said and we have been from the beginning. I never told people they couldn't post here. I just said it was weird that they needed to. Just my opinion of it.

You remember me from back then and keep in mind I have been on Colts boards long before then so you can imagine how much trash I have put up with from other fans, mostly Pats fan, over the years. A person gets to a point where he just don't care what any of them have to say. I am not being rude. I am just being honest. That's not being childish at all in my opinion.

Guest BlueShoe

Last I looked, none of our posts have been deleted.

Where did he call you a racist? Oh, right, nowhere. Please show us that post. He also said that IF you are deliberately misconstruing what he's saying, then you're trolling.

He didn't call you a troll.

Okay, I think that all Patriot fans should just put this guy on ignore. He obviously isn't going to contribute anything that will be anything constructive at all.

No one is deliberately misconstruing anything. He said what he said. I didn't say it. He did.

I have no problem with you putting me on ignore.