Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Interesting Belichick Show

21isSuperman

Part two looks even better... I loved the lighter stuff, like Vollmer catching a punt to earn a night off for the team, and his in-game banter with Derrick Mason was R-rated but totally priceless.

BTW, that woman (the blonde) is actually his girlfriend, who also happens to be Curt Schilling's sister-in-law. He and his wife divorced a few years back.

I was wondering who the blonde was. She looked young till I rewound it and looked again:)

My favorite part is.

"You can say a lot of things about me as a coach. One thing I'm not is scared.I'm not afraid to go for it".

and after missing the 4th down with the colts "I just can't get this team to play the way we need to play"

I can't get them to play..so frustrating". Brady standing there sayin' nothing:)

But my real fav is..."I won't get mad...I'll just get even" lol

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Part two looks even better... I loved the lighter stuff, like Vollmer catching a punt to earn a night off for the team, and his in-game banter with Derrick Mason was R-rated but totally priceless.

BTW, that woman (the blonde) is actually his girlfriend, who also happens to be Curt Schilling's sister-in-law. He and his wife divorced a few years back.

so priceless.

"bleep you mason. can we talk after the game? check the bleeping scoreboard."

I was wondering who the blonde was. She looked young till I rewound it and looked again:)

My favorite part is.

"You can say a lot of things about me as a coach. One thing I'm not is scared.I'm not afraid to go for it".

and after missing the 4th down with the colts "I just can't get this team to play the way we need to play"

I can't get them to play..so frustrating". Brady standing there sayin' nothing:)

But my real fav is..."I won't get mad...I'll just get even" lol

ya i saw that too . . . love the show and they did a great job . . . in some case tho the film was jumping around a little and juxiposing different things . . . and i am wondering if that quote is right after the 4&2 or that it might be from the Saints game when we got smoked and BB pulled the starters . . . i do remember seeing BB&TB talking in the 4th qtr on the sidelines and wonder if that clip is from that game . . . either way its a good clip . . .

and i am wondering if that quote is right after the 4&2 or that it might be from the Saints game when we got smoked and BB pulled the starters . . .

It is, I think (from the Saints game). You can see that in the background, unless there are a bunch of Indy fans wearing Saints gear. ;)

the way they played in the saints probably so.

I also like when BB was sorta chewing out Tom to step into the throw that first game coming back from injury.

Tom: but they're in my face.

BB: you mean like the Maroney throw. (he missed wide open)

Tom: Oh that one lol

Also now we know why Moss was cut. Nothing to do with attitude.

"they take out moss, jump welker..we can't throw to anyone and we can't run"

enter Gronkowski:)

Man knows how to fix things before they spiral out of control.

I guess just to simply put my feelings out there, Im a true colts fan have been for years, but I am also a fan of football..I have several teams I enjoy to watch(except when the come to Indy or we go to them). I dont like the Patriots, but i dont mind the fans either...fans are fans regardless...so some fans can be foolish at times...and act like complete fools but take it like this....I am not like you..and your not like someone else...so what is to say these few Pats fans here are like any other pats fans you have encountered before.

On the other hand I missed the show and was kind of upset cause I was really looking forward to see it. I mean, I have already stated I dont like the Pats, but I do like Bill Bellichick(or however you spell it). I am also I fan of the Saints(back in the Deuce Mcallister days), fans of the Panthers...When Delhomme took them to the Superbowl& on. I like Tampa Bay(dont really know why but do). So I mean its not crazy to be a fan of just the NFL or other Teams, is it?

I guess just to simply put my feelings out there, Im a true colts fan have been for years, but I am also a fan of football..I have several teams I enjoy to watch(except when the come to Indy or we go to them). I dont like the Patriots, but i dont mind the fans either...fans are fans regardless...so some fans can be foolish at times...and act like complete fools but take it like this....I am not like you..and your not like someone else...so what is to say these few Pats fans here are like any other pats fans you have encountered before.

On the other hand I missed the show and was kind of upset cause I was really looking forward to see it. I mean, I have already stated I dont like the Pats, but I do like Bill Bellichick(or however you spell it). I am also I fan of the Saints(back in the Deuce Mcallister days), fans of the Panthers...When Delhomme took them to the Superbowl& on. I like Tampa Bay(dont really know why but do). So I mean its not crazy to be a fan of just the NFL or other Teams, is it?

Not at all. A lot of us are unbiased football fans who just happen to have a home team we root for.

I'm sure it will be on again.

The NFL Network is going to show Bill Belichick: A Football Life on Sept 15. Here is a preview: http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-videos/09000d5d821d0244/A-Football-Life-Bill-Belichick?module=HP11_content_stream

Personally, I am hoping to catch it, it looks really interesting. I love seeing the behind the scenes/off the field/on the sidelines stuff that goes on in the NFL. They made an excellent choice by picking Belichick. I am a huge Belichick fan; I find it surprising that he would agree to do this when he is so quiet and reserved in the media.

Good post. I am looking forward to seeing this.

I'm enjoying the previews for Part 2; especially about setting the clock in his car. Now I don't feel so bad about not being able to set mine. I can doing everything in the world but set that stupid clock. :ashamed:

lol yeah thats funny. I have the same problem. I've been known to just leave it till the next daylight saving ;)

I found the show to be very well done. I'm looking forward to next week's show about Jerome Brown and Reggie White, even though I only started following the Eagles in week 4 of the 92 season and Brown died during that summer. I also only got to watch White for less than 1 season in an Eagles uniform.