Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Have Some Of The Most Passionate Fans

GoColts8818

I don't get how one can measure passion. I can see what they mean when they say they would rather have the Steelers and Pack in the Super Bowl again. They have strong fanbases which are sure to make the drive to Indy, then they will spend tons of money on food, entertainment and hotel. If Indy made it, it wouldn't be as good for the economy because people would just stay and eat at home.

I don't get how one can measure passion. I can see what they mean when they say they would rather have the Steelers and Pack in the Super Bowl again. They have strong fanbases which are sure to make the drive to Indy, then they will spend tons of money on food, entertainment and hotel. If Indy made it, it wouldn't be as good for the economy because people would just stay and eat at home.

Yeah clearly having the Colts in the Super Bowl is a nightmare for people hoping to cash in on the Super Bowl because people in Indianapolis are probably going to go to the Super Bowl events regardless and clearly most of the fan base wont have to travel.

I saw the passion thing and my frist thought was how on earth do you measure that. Then I saw I saw the Bills on the list and I just went really? How legit can this list be lol.

well all they have to get excited about is chicken wings, snow, and... FOOTBALL

Buffalo in the winter is a DEPRESSING city....very blue collar, lots of rust belt broken down old buildings...I hate to say it, but I know I could never live there. The Bills being terrible since 1999 has to be tough

Buffalo in the winter is a DEPRESSING city....very blue collar, lots of rust belt broken down old buildings...I hate to say it, but I know I could never live there. The Bills being terrible since 1999 has to be tough

We have a friend who is a Bills fan and I can't tell you how sorry I have felt for him with their constant losing streak. But he is a loyal fan and no matter how badly they have done did not switch aliances.

I was so happy for him when they beat the Jaguars.

Of course it is preseason, so it doesn't mean anything, but I'm sure he was on cloud nine none the less.

We love our teams, win or lose. (Of course it is so much better when the win :) but we football fanatics will be what we are!)

Guest BlueShoe

We have a friend who is a Bills fan and I can't tell you how sorry I have felt for him with their constant losing streak. But he is a loyal fan and no matter how badly they have done did not switch aliances.

I have two friends who are Bills fans and I don't feel sorry for either of them. Back when we were younger the Bills used to beat the snot out of us twice a year. I consider things to be about even right now.

This was my high school years with two of my very best friends Bills fans:

Colts 10 Bills 26

Colts 7 Bills 31

17 - 57

Colts 6 Bills 42

Colts 7 Bills 35

13 - 77

Colts 0 Bills 38

Colts 16 Bills 13 (OT)

16 - 51

Colts 9 Bills 23

Colts 10 Bills 30

19 - 53

Overall Beat-Down:

Bills won 7 out of 8 games

Outscored the Colts 238 points to 65.

Yep you read that correctly, that was Two-Hundred and Thirty-Eight points to just Sixty-Five points by the Colts in a four year stretch.

Feel sorry for them now?

I have two friends who are Bills fans and I don't feel sorry for either of them. Back when we were younger the Bills used to beat the snot out of us twice a year. I consider things to be about even right now.

This was my high school years with two of my very best friends Bills fans:

Colts 10 Bills 26

Colts 7 Bills 31

17 - 57

Colts 6 Bills 42

Colts 7 Bills 35

13 - 77

Colts 0 Bills 38

Colts 16 Bills 13 (OT)

16 - 51

Colts 9 Bills 23

Colts 10 Bills 30

19 - 53

Overall Beat-Down:

Bills won 7 out of 8 games

Outscored the Colts 238 points to 65.

Yep you read that correctly, that was Two-Hundred and Thirty-Eight Points to Just Sixty-Five by the Colts in a four year stretch.

Feel sorry for them now?

I am not sure what the spreed was but the first four years the Texans were in the NFL we kinda did the same to them. It's what happens when you have a really good team playing a really bad team.

Guest BlueShoe

Good news for the Bills fans though is that every time they win a regular season game, it's about as exciting as other teams winning a playoff game. It's a win win!!

I have been there and we will be there again soon enough.

Guest BlueShoe

I am not sure what the spreed was but the first four years the Texans were in the NFL we kinda did the same to them. It's what happens when you have a really good team playing a really bad team.

I think we have played them for 9 years now and they have won ony two games so yeah they hate us.

Guest BlueShoe

No. I don't feel sorry for them.

I feel sorry for him.

According to what you just posted that is 18 yrs. of being a fan of a team that has been on a loosing streak.

They didn't go downhill until the 2000 season. It was the music city miracle that cursed them. Well they haven't been good since the playoffs of the 1999 season. We've had stretches where we sucked for that long. I lived through it. They will survive.

They didn't go downhill until the 2000 season. It was the music city miracle that cursed them. Well they haven't been good since the playoffs of the 1999 season. We've had stretches where we sucked for that long. I lived through it. They will survive.

Ok. I give. I really don't know that much about them as they have never been a team I have cared about.

We have a friend who is a fan so I have kept a mild interest in how they are doing, but I admit I am not a knowledgable poster when it comes to the team.

Yes . . . I know we have been through some really tough times as I followed our team, rooting and cheering, screaming and crying through them.

Ok. I'm rambling. Just talking out loud with my fingers and I will shut up now. :)

Ok. I give. I really don't know that much about them as they have never been a team I have cared about.

We have a friend who is a fan so I have kept a mild interest in how they are doing, but I admit I am not a knowledgable poster when it comes to the team.

Yes . . . I know we have been through some really tough times as I followed our team, rooting and cheering, screaming and crying through them.

Ok. I'm rambling. Just talking out loud with my fingers and I will shut up now. :)

At times like this I just suggest a Go Colts?