Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

week 6 predictions

CR91

pit vs ten the titans have been playing like well you know, but I expect this game to be close since its a short week and the titans are home, but not enough to win

oak vs atl people theres gonna be a air show so pick a seat grab some popcorn and get ready to see the dirty bird soar

dal vs bal romo might not throw 5 picks again but its gonna be something close to it.

cin vs cle my upset of the week. bengals have struggled to stop the run and weddle is getting better each week. I expect a big game again from richardson and the browns to get their first win

stl vs mia jeff fisher has got this team playing tough and I can't see the fins matching that

ind vs nyj this could be a trap game for us. Heres hoping our guys dont have a bighead over last week.

det vs phi this is gonna be a great game, but with vick turning the ball over so much and the lions two weeks to prepare I dont like their chances

kc vs tb if the bucs lose this game HC must be fired. if they keep charles in check or atleast limit him they'll win because thats basically the only sign of life on offense for the chiefs

buf vs ari this could be a high scoring affair, but the cards have the better defense and their home

ne vs sea if this was in foxboro id easily take the pats, but that crowd just makes it impossible to win in qwest field.

nyg vs sf I expect a high scoring game, but the 49ers d will win them this game

min vs was interesting game. this could give us a good indication of how good the vikings really are.vikings d is playing really well so even if rg3 plays hes gonna have trouble.

gb vs hou this is more of a I want the texans to lose more then I expect them to lose. not to mention the defense didnt exactly play lights out against a pathetic jets offense. the loss of cushing is a blow, but they still have play makers on defense and its not like the packers are coming in healthy. idk a toss up.

den vs sd manning's history vs the chargers speak for itself, but I expect a good game.

gb vs hou this is more of a I want the texans to lose more then I expect them to lose. not to mention the defense didnt exactly play lights out against a pathetic jets offense. the loss of cushing is a blow, but they still have play makers on defense and its not like the packers are coming in healthy. idk a toss up.

Could happen, but I am more worried about the Ravens...good rivalry in the making.... :thmup:

I don't see Houston laying an egg against GB. If anyone has proved anything this year, it's that the Packers are not as dominating so far, and that defense is just riddled with issues carrying on from the previous season.

I don't see the Niners giving up a lot of points against the Giants, unless it's the Giants defense allowing a ton of points. They are proving once and for just how average that team truly is.

I like Minnesota over Washington. The whole RGIII crap is going to die down soon. Vikings defense is looking more like the 2009 form.