Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

NO HUDDLE

Michael Lebron

Our No Huddle Offense looked great yesterday. We have all discussed how good LUCK has looked in the 2 minute offense and how effective we has been anytime we have picked up the pace of our offense. I think we have found something that we continue to build on. I look forward to our offense lighting up scoreboards. We could be scary good by December!!!!

I agree, I must say that Luck is the real deal. the fact that he has the ability to come in as a rookie grasps the playbook and run a no huddle offense as effective as he has is extremely incredible. I am looking forward to seeing Arians allow luck to run more no huddle from here on out.

Our No Huddle Offense looked great yesterday. We have all discussed how good LUCK has looked in the 2 minute offense and how effective we has been anytime we have picked up the pace of our offense. I think we have found something that we continue to build on. I look forward to our offense lighting up scoreboards. We could be scary good by December!!!!

The reason given for why they didn't go no huddle was that Luck was ready but some of the other guys weren't. Hopefully, by now the other guys are ready and we go roll out the no huddle regularly. This offense is 1000% better when going no huddle. No doubt.

I think it was on Mike & Mike that Arians said he's worked with Manning and Roethlisburger during their rookie seasons. He said that he did not go with a no huddle offense with them becuase he felt that they were not ready as rookies to handle the no huddle. He is amazed that Luck is ready to handle a no huddle as a rookie and was initially willing to wait until our O-line was more stable. We have had different O-line personnel every game this season thus far. Arians felt that that may continue, so there's no sense in waiting since Luck and the team are now ready.

I actually trust Arians with when he decides the team is ready. He has worked with two of the top quarterbacks as Rookies and understands it not just about the QB but the team as a unit.

With the "patchwork' O-line we have had that no huddle is a lot of pressure on them just as much as the QB, they have to make all the calls at the line and can't get in that huddle conversation about stuff to remind guys if they are a little confused.

I think with Luck, Allen, Fleener, and Hilton all being Rookies as well this is going to only get to be a stronger and smarter unit as the year goes on.

Look at that big grab from Wayne near the end of the game where he broke the route back right on Woodson for the first down. Brazil was right there as well, I don't think that was by design.

I love that even running the no huddle Wayne was still moving all over the place.