Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Green Bay (-7) at Indianapolis (10-7-12)

oldunclemark

ur crazy if u think the Colts will beat the Packers. Luck will be lucky if he's only sacked 3X. Packers are out for blood. Yes Jennings is out but now Nelson is a bigger threat. Benson has carried the ball 98% of the time. 38-10 Packers. This is where Rodgers starts to light up the opposing teams. I expect a pick 6 & a couple turnovers caused by GB

You expect a pick six? That's dumb, and improbable. One thing to expect a pick, but its too rare to take it to the house. Especially when your D isn't as amazing as you think it is. You may come out with the W, but your team stinks this year. Especially considering you were contenders. Gonna be a loooooong offseason for you guys LOL. Thank God no one expects anything out of the colts this year.

GB missing the * this year. Bank on it.

Stay away....unless you go with the Bay

Being totally honest. That's not nearly enough to take the Colts...It would have to be 11 or 12

Unless we are at full strentgh defensively...this is a very bad matchup...maybe the worst of the season.

Greg Jennings is out for them and that helps..but Jay Cutler smoked us and Aaron Rodgers is better.

We can score..but they can score more..

So much for you slamming our team and saying there was no way we would win guess i get to tell you i told you so lol

SH...

I cant give anyone credit for one home win.....the loss to Jax was revealing. We should have won by 10 or more

On offense..we're new with Andrew Luck.....and 4 new receievrs.....

But defesively we have a lot of the same team. ..that allowed 72% passes completed against us last year.

....................we added Vonate Davis and now he's gone...

You'r etalking future and I have hopes for the future but the future isnt this month....

Without Dwighet Freeney, Pat Angerer and Vontae Davis........I'm very concerned for what our sellout home crowd will see.

...I'll say this..we have a much better chance of beating the Jets than we do Green Bay.

I just wanna say.... We are who I thought we were.

ur crazy if u think the Colts will beat the Packers. Luck will be lucky if he's only sacked 3X. Packers are out for blood. Yes Jennings is out but now Nelson is a bigger threat. Benson has carried the ball 98% of the time. 38-10 Packers. This is where Rodgers starts to light up the opposing teams. I expect a pick 6 & a couple turnovers caused by GB

ROFL

You expect a pick six? That's dumb, and improbable. One thing to expect a pick, but its too rare to take it to the house. Especially when your D isn't as amazing as you think it is. You may come out with the W, but your team stinks this year. Especially considering you were contenders. Gonna be a loooooong offseason for you guys LOL. Thank God no one expects anything out of the colts this year.

GB missing the * this year. Bank on it.

Bump for that packer fan! Will he be back to eat his stupid crow?? Probably not!!

errrrrr