Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

MNF: Packers at Seahawks [Merge]

stat2883

So who's watching this game tonight? What are you watching for, or just watching?

I want to see how Russell Wilson holds up to the GB pass rush and whether or not that defense can contain Lynch.

How will a big Seattle secondary match up with the GB receivers, especially guys like Randall Cobb. Will Cedric Benson get some work?

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate defense. But I hate qbs who aren't named Manning and Luck even more. So go D! :D

hehe, fair enough. :) I like me some D but some well-executed offense is pretty darn fun to watch too. Packers are getting some push too. Seattle needs to move the pocket more and keep working Lynch. Get those packers D-lineman moving laterally and tire them out. Raji is a big boy, but he gets winded. Matthews is just darn good.

As a Colts fan I am not sure if I like this performance of the Packers or not. I was hoping the Packers would come into Indy with their heads in the clouds, but if they do lose to Seattle that is unlikely. However Seattle may have exposed some weaknesses, although I don't think the Colts are talented enough to expose them.