Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

MNF: Packers at Seahawks [Merge]

stat2883

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As a Colts fan I am not sure if I like this performance of the Packers or not. I was hoping the Packers would come into Indy with their heads in the clouds, but if they do lose to Seattle that is unlikely. However Seattle may have exposed some weaknesses, although I don't think the Colts are talented enough to expose them.

Packers next game is the Saints in GB on Sunday.

Looks like Aaron is now getting some things done finally.

I realize this, but this is the next Colts opponent.

True. Right now I don't think they should have major issues with the Saints D. Of course Brees is still Brees even though his team is 0-3 and they could carve up the Pack. I want to see how the Pack D does this weekend.

True. Right now I don't think they should have major issues with the Saints D. Of course Brees is still Brees even though his team is 0-3 and they could carve up the Pack. I want to see how the Pack D does this weekend.

Saints have had some protection issues so far too. If they don't at least attempt to run or utilize their backs on short passes and dump offs, I can see Brees taking some hits. Seattle here has done an ok job of at least keeping them off balance enough to not get Wilson killed, but Seattle still only has 7 points.....

I think being 0-3 might actually make them more dangerous, the Saints have their issues, but they are way too talented to be 0-3.

Saints have had some protection issues so far too. If they don't at least attempt to run or utilize their backs on short passes and dump offs, I can see Brees taking some hits. Seattle here has done an ok job of at least keeping them off balance enough to not get Wilson killed, but Seattle still only has 7 points.....

Yeah the Pack D doesn't look as horrible this year so far and might get to Brees more then last year. They do have plenty of rookies out there though and since the Colts QB is a rookie I don't mind this. :)

Keep Clay off of Luck if possible.

I think being 0-3 might actually make them more dangerous, the Saints have their issues, but they are way too talented to be 0-3.

Yeah sooner then later you have to think the Saints steal a win sometime, maybe when least expected. I also cannot believe they are 0-3. I thought for sure they would get by the Chiefs but they managed to blow that one too. Their D is pretty pathetic right now though and the play calling has gone off a cliff without Sean Payton.

And Payton would have gone nuts vs. the replacement refs so far if he was here. :)