Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Time to bring him back....

needanoline63

Zbis actually made a few tackles that were huge on Sunday. If he hadn't tackled MJD a couple of time after nine yard gains then MJD would've more than 177yds and more than 1 TD. I think he will get better as the season goes on. As for bringing back Bob, I say no thank you. I don't want to suffer watching him go out play a few plays and then go right to IR.

I actually like the Lefeged idea.. I've disliked Zbi since his ND days and gave him a little respect when he joined the squad just because he's a Colt now, but I just have a hard time with someone that can't think and react on the fly, too much second guessing himself... and he won't just say mod edit time to time and go for broke to make a play... I wanna see this guy run his feet through a tackle, stop catching people... on the TD saving tackles I understand because he is squared up, and it's get him down anyway you can and those RB's move a lot faster than they look like they are on TV, but I will see him coming down in the box to fill after the snap and instead of just committing he trots up and makes the contact, but with that dudes size too many times its an "im gonna let you fall forward for 2-3 yards after i hit you" type of tackle... and clowning aside, dang I miss when Bob! When he used to see the ball handed off and fly up from 15 yards looking for contact, cant find it in myself to rip the guy lol I don't think we will ever see another safety that small disregarding whatever RB, TE or WR had the ball, regardless of their size...lol he was my hero! :-( uhhhhh don't judge me.. but yeah Zbi fires me up, get him out of here

To many punches to the head from boxing is messing up his brain