Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Community Scouting (Every Pitches in on Reports for draft prospects)

WR Stedman Bailey another 75 yds and 3 Tds today! Thats over 700 Yds and and 11Tds for him this season, Thats just so far. Right now this guy for me is behind Woods and Allen on my Depth chart of recievers for the draft. I would love this guy on our team as Ive said already. I think he is that smaller,fast,elusive, reliable big play reciever that Pagono and Grigson like and would consider in the 3rd or h

We don't need to use a mid round pick on a slot receiver. We have Collie, TY, and Brazill. If we use a mid round pick on a receiver it'll be a guy we think can be a number one guy once Wayne leaves. Aaron Dobson or Da'rick Rogers.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This guy isnt just a slot reciever though! People lable him and other smaller recivers that because thier size. Thats no always the case though. This guy has played outside alot and has had great success. Always beating guys Downfield and gets open. He is virtually no smaller than Wayne or Avery who play outside. Hes 5 11 195 lbs. Hes got some bulk to him. And he would be better in my opinion than Dobson. Plus these are the type of guyz our staff seems to like. I dont know well really go with any size.

He.s not just a slot a reciever though. People want to label all smaller recievers slot recivers. Hes essentially as big as andWayne. What 1 inch shorter than Wayne. He is 5 11 195lbs. Hes played outside alot and done very well. I mean he had 13 receptions for 303 yds and 5Tds last week. Most of that was from outside.plus hes the type of guy our staff would like, small,fast,elusive,reliable and good hands always a big play threat.

This guy isnt just a slot reciever though! People lable him and other smaller recivers that because thier size. Thats no always the case though. This guy has played outside alot and has had great success. Always beating guys Downfield and gets open. He is virtually no smaller than Wayne or Avery who play outside. Hes 5 11 195 lbs. Hes got some bulk to him. And he would be better in my opinion than Dobson. Plus these are the type of guyz our staff seems to like. I dont know well really go with any size.

Obviously he has played outside, he's in college.