Photo

Blue Crew Lot

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
5 replies to this topic

#1 CptHooligan

CptHooligan
  • 455 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 02:12 PM

Hey all, my wife just heard on the radio that the blue crew lot has open parking spaces for this season. Anyone know where exactly the lot is located? Since my wife and I are new season ticket holders I am looking for a good place to park for the games.... Anyone have any good info on the lot? Is it worth the money?

Thanks all!!

Politics would be much more agreeable if business was conducted over a glass of bourbon and a good cigar.

Game Rewind: Relive every NFL moment…subscribe to Game Rewind. Relive every NFL moment…subscribe to Game Rewind.

#2 bahhummbug

bahhummbug
  • 1177 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 02:18 PM

100 east south st,

#3 Coltman51

Coltman51
  • 842 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 03:56 PM

Don't know the cost there, I have been getting my tickets to park over at Victory Field for the past few years, don't know if they will have any open available yet or not. Think it was just under 160 for the 8 home games, didn't cover preseason.

#4 bahhummbug

bahhummbug
  • 1177 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 05:42 PM

Don't know the cost there, I have been getting my tickets to park over at Victory Field for the past few years, don't know if they will have any open available yet or not. Think it was just under 160 for the 8 home games, didn't cover preseason.

As of today they had alot too sell.

#5 dault82

dault82
  • 31 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 05:44 PM

I know people who park there and have for years. Great atmosphere for tailgateing. The moto I have heard there is if you leave hungry or sober its your own fault. Great fun and great times.
Indianapolis Colts- AFC South Champions 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2009 & 2010. AFC Conference Champions 2006 & 2009. Super Bowl Champions 2006. Good job winning the AFC South last year Houston Texans.

#6 Coltman51

Coltman51
  • 842 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 06:01 PM

lots of tailgaters and games at victory field also

COLTS TICKETS!

Single Game Tickets Available!

BUY THEM TODAY!
Join the Stampede!

Recent Status Updates

• Photo
      18 Dec
    radiogirl

Treasure your loved ones every day. Visited some dear friends today at the hospital who's 22 year old daughter was in an accident yesterday. Critical May not make it. I was reminded today how precious life is.....

Show comments (9)
View All Updates