Falcons Taven Bryan DT

Saints Rashaan Evans LB

Steelers Ronnie Harrison S

Jaguars Courtland Sutton WR

Vikings Connor Williams OT 

Patriots Jaire Alexander CB

Eagles Dallas Goedert TE

• Like 2

Not a fan of passing on Quenton Nelson and selecting Smith. I like Smith, but he can be had at pick 8, and that's the earliest he should go. 

Nelson to me is a sure fire impact player, and Smith is great, but I don't think he is completely sure thing. Nelson is the best OG prospect in many years, and has been compared to Hall of Fame players, whereas Smith is being compared more to Lavonte David and Derrick Brooks. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BProland85 said:

Not a fan of passing on Quenton Nelson and selecting Smith. I like Smith, but he can be had at pick 8, and that's the earliest he should go. 

Nelson to me is a sure fire impact player, and Smith is great, but I don't think he is completely sure thing. Nelson is the best OG prospect in many years, and has been compared to Hall of Fame players, whereas Smith is being compared more to Lavonte David and Derrick Brooks. 

I get that you’re a big Nelson fan, but in all the topics you keep making it seem like he’s the only choice. You can’t draft just based on how sure you are a prospect will succeed. You can’t always go with the safe pick. 

1 hour ago, BProland85 said:

You are saying Derrick Brooks is not a good comparison, but yet he was a HoF'er and a member of the All-Decade 2000 team.  Sound like pretty good company to me.  He has also been compared to Ray Lewis.  A Comparison means little to why or where a guy is drafted.

On Thu Apr 19 2018 at 11:40 AM, Defjamz26 said:

I get that you’re a big Nelson fan, but in all the topics you keep making it seem like he’s the only choice. You can’t draft just based on how sure you are a prospect will succeed. You can’t always go with the safe pick. 

I am fairly confident the pick will either be Chubb Barkley or Smith. Smith if Chubb or Barkley are gone.

• Like 1