Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Indy dome team stereotype

Chrisaaron1023

17 hours ago, The Fish said:

That Rodgers, Brady and Rothleisburger do what they do in those environments late in the year takes away my gut reaction that it's harder to pass in the elements for everyone. There's a psychology thing at play, is my uniformed guess.

It is harder to throw against the wind. Have you ever noticed on days that are bad for throwing and kicking, teams run, run, and run some more like it is the 1970s? You named three elite QBs who have only played for cold weather teams in both college and the NFL (although I am not sure if snow falls much in Berkley). Think about how many QBs who do not have much experience playing in bad weather play much better indoors or on a warm sunny day.

On 12/7/2017 at 8:46 AM, Chrisaaron1023 said:

I just got done talking to a Bills fan. We were discussing the game, when he brought up the Colts playing in buffalo in December. And I began to think, is this still even a thing? 10 years ago all we heard was "Peyton can't play in the cold." "The Colts can't play outside the dome" "We need the fast track" 

Do these things still apply?

Most these players come from the same football states.  So I don't see how this applies . Seems like bull.