Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

KC (+ 2.5) at Dallas (11-5-17)

oldunclemark

4:25 EST  (the late window)

Over-under 53.5 at the big bucks AT & T Stadium in Arlington Texas

KC Alex 'Game Manager' Smith (179 of 259, 2,181 yards, ) still has 15 Tds and no interceptions but the Chiefs offense has slowed in recent weeks.

RB Kareem Hunt was held under 100 yards last week but he still leads the NFL with 756 yards in 146 carries

TE Travis Kelce Has 44 catches for 556 yards

Dallas DE DeMarcus Lawrence has 10. 5 sacks to leads the NFL and Dallas has 25 sacks in 8 games.

Cowboys RB Zeke 'Fugitive from Justice" Elliott has 164 carries for 690 yards and he''ll probably grab the league rushing lead away from Hunt Sunday.

Dak Prescott (142 of 226, 1,569 yards) has 14 TDs and 4 INTs.  Dak has only 8 interceptions in 23 games as the Dallas QB.

KC was gong to the Super Bowl 3 weeks ago but  they aren't stopping Zeke and Dak.. Sunday

My thought is that KC is coming back to the norm and 2 12 points wont be enough

I like the the 'over'....Dallas has average 32.4 since the second week of the year

2 minutes ago, oldunclemark said:

Why would you say KC...

seriously...at one point or another in the last few years.....KC was the 'best team'

They have a D and decent O. I just think they'll be in the mix in the end and losing to Dallas it's a NFC loss.

And the Patriots now have the #1 seed all to themselves. I know they're tied with the Steelers but when that game comes around the Patriots will blow Pittsburgh out of the water, and we know that it's pretty much guaranteed the Patriots win out.

Been a good season guys.

23 hours ago, -JJ- said:

They have a D and decent O. I just think they'll be in the mix in the end and losing to Dallas it's a NFC loss.

They have one of the worst defenses in the NFL. They are 29th or worst in total yards, passing, and rushing defense and 20th in points per game. 

On 11/5/2017 at 9:51 PM, buffalo34 said:

And the Patriots now have the #1 seed all to themselves. I know they're tied with the Steelers but when that game comes around the Patriots will blow Pittsburgh out of the water, and we know that it's pretty much guaranteed the Patriots win out.

Been a good season guys.

So true.. I think we are going to be friends @buffalo34

20 hours ago, BleedBlu8792 said:

They have one of the worst defenses in the NFL. They are 29th or worst in total yards, passing, and rushing defense and 20th in points per game. 

Ouch you're right. I don't go by NFL lump sum yards but checking footballoutsiders.com

D= 26th (NE D is 32nd lol)

O however is 2nd (NE 1st)

Team efficiency (D,O,ST etc) they are 4th (NE 15th)