Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

New England (-6.5) at New Orleans (9-17-17)

oldunclemark

Why did you even bother if you didn't know what I was talking about? O I know the answer don't worry...

But anyway I'll humor this. Every time the 11-5 argument comes up, we know where they take it. So then 3-1 happened. That's still a coincidence they say...ok what about now after the same guy lost without Bill Belichik, who can't win without Tom Brady...

19 hours ago, jvan1973 said:

Parcells is a defensive guy.   I know it was a joke,   but if you could get him to be a defensive consultant,   that would be a good thing

I didn't word it right. I meant hire Parcells to coach and just let Payton do the offense. I don't want Payton as our HC but would take him in that scenario...as far fetched as it would be since Parcells is ancient lol.

On 9/20/2017 at 10:00 PM, BloodyChamp said:

Every time the 11-5 argument comes up, we know where they take it. So then 3-1 happened. That's still a coincidence they say...ok what about now after the same guy lost without Bill Belichik, who can't win without Tom Brady...

So when Brady retires and Belichick calls him the best QB of all time (which he's actually already done once), are you going to continue to champion this sad, bitter little campaign of discrediting Brady because he was better than your guy? 

(Also, NOT mad ^) 

48 minutes ago, GoPats said:

So when Brady retires and Belichick calls him the best QB of all time (which he's actually already done once), are you going to continue to champion this sad, bitter little campaign of discrediting Brady because he was better than your guy? 

(Also, NOT mad ^) 

You mean like he called Bert Jones the best that time? Speaking of my guy, remember 2010 when the Vikings came back against the Cardinals and it looked like they were back? Brad Childress crapped all over his own team, especially Favre, after the game. They didn't respond the following week and he was gone the week after that. Bill Belichik would have called Favre the best ever after that game if he were the coach. That's all his calling Brady the best lately boils down to.