Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

NFL Films: All or Nothing, the 2015 AZ Cardinals

teganslaw

Is anyone watching this? I saw the second episode, and thought it was very good. (Missed the first one.) I plan to watch the rest of the series. It's on NFL Network, next episode Wednesday at 10.00 P.M. EST. It's also streaming on Amazon. Even after viewing just one episode, I'm interested and can tell that it will be worth while. Recommended for football fans no matter who their favorite team is.

Hey there TS, 

Since you gave All or Nothing your seal of approval, SW1 needs to check it out now. Larry Fitzgerald is 1 of my favorite WRs too who grew up around Cris Carter & the late great Denny Green baby. Ah yeah! 

Sorry about that. I just really miss Dennis Green & wish he was still around. It still bothers me that his 'crown' comments as the AZ Cardinals coach is what he is often associated with now. A smart football coach & darn nice guy IMO. 

31 minutes ago, southwest1 said:

Hey there TS, 

Since you gave All or Nothing your seal of approval, SW1 needs to check it out now. Larry Fitzgerald is 1 of my favorite WRs too who grew up around Cris Carter & the late great Denny Green baby. Ah yeah! 

Sorry about that. I just really miss Dennis Green & wish he was still around. It still bothers me that his 'crown' comments as the AZ Cardinals coach is what he is often associated with now. A smart football coach & darn nice guy IMO. 

SW1, I agree with you on Denny Green.  My son is/was an autograph seeker and as a kid he went up to Coach Green for an autograph and darn he was a nice guy.

IMO that Cardinals team were incredible overachievers. 

I believe it was on this forum, many of us were rooting for them all year long. They finished 13-3 and had steamrolled through a number of teams, but something weird happened at the end of the year. Arians refused to bench his starters in a meaningless game and it was like they got exposed. They looked like overachievers in the playoffs struggling to put away a mediocre Packers team and then got slaughtered to the Panthers....

7 hours ago, southwest1 said:

Hey there TS, 

Shame he'll always be remembered as a meme with the "They are who we thought they were" rant. Green's offenses in Minnesota were prolific...He resurrected Randall Cunningham's career and Jeff George had the best season of his career in Green's offense. Had Daunte Culpepper never been injured, we would have him in the topic of conversation of good quarterbacks that Green had.