Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Chad Reuter's 4 Round Mock - Defense Across The Board

Here are the other two 4th round picks they mocked (Cooper evaluation from WalterFootball)

Ethan Cooper, G, Indiana-Pa.
Height: 6-2. Weight: 322. Arm: 32.63.
Projected 40 Time: 5.20.
Projected Round (2017): 4-6.

3/2/17: Sources say Cooper is a third-day sleeper who could be a good value pick. The 6-foot-3, 325-pounder has impressed evaluators from a height/weight/speed perspective. He played left tackle in college, but for the NFL, he would move inside to guard. Cooper could end up being a diamond in the rough on Day 3 of the 2017 NFL Draft.

Kareem Hunt, RB, Toledo

Wouldn't be a bad draft.

I like this draft a lot. I'd probably swap out Walker with a CB, but hard to complain about it as a whole. I still don't see any way Foster drops that far. Too many teams in front of us need play-making LB's. Can't see that many people passing even with his temper tantrum at the combine.

7 minutes ago, BCoop said:

I like this draft a lot. I'd probably swap out Walker with a CB, but hard to complain about it as a whole. I still don't see any way Foster drops that far. Too many teams in front of us need play-making LB's. Can't see that many people passing even with his temper tantrum at the combine.

Yeah, I agree. It would be great if Foster fell but I think the smart GMs are over his little hissy fit.  And Saban vouched for him too.