Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts hosted three ILB's recently

Considering our roster of ILB's currently has

Edwin Jackson, 2 yrs

Antonio Morrison, 1 yr

Deon King, 1 yr (?? who that is)

Luke Rhodes, 1 yr

We need a veteran signing or 2 (or even 3). Can't imagine starting the season with a rookie draft pick and this group. Would be awesome to land Minter or Brown and pair them with say Reuben Foster, we might finally have some spine in the second level of our defense.

13 hours ago, COLTS449 said:

How dumb when Zach Brown's there for the taking. He's good. Bring him in, offer him 4 years, 40 million and he'll sign. He's very underrated. But I also like several ILB's in this draft class from rounds 1-4.. I think we could actually come out with 2 week 1 starting ILB's...

One thing you never think of is maybe he has no interest in coming to Indy.  Believe it or not some players have places they want to be.  It can come down to anything for them but we might not be attractive to him.  And I would definitely not give him 4 years 40 mil. 

11 hours ago, Colts1324 said:

Zach Brown will get 6.5-7 million a year. 2 or 3 year contract. 10 is insane for him. Good player but not Hightower or Kuechly. He is my number 1 ILB to get now, but I wouldn't want him for that price. Hardly any ILB's are worth that price. I like the upside Minter has, but Brown is a tackling machine. He gets after the quarterback well too for an ILB. 

Brown's a good player. He's probably only worth 4/24 though because as you said he isn't a top tier ILB. But still, a very, very good one. But everyone like him is getting overpaid so..... But I want to point out you said Hightower and Kuechly. High is a stud. But he's nowhere near Luke Kuechly.