Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LJpalmbeacher

Madden Community

2 posts in this topic

tt may not be new to some of you but itis to me.

You can download a lot of the soon to be rookie draft class and play with them. I think the best roster to download is named "MADDEN17" for xbox1.

The rooks are in free agents.

Yea it's great being able to download rosters especially from knowledgeable people who do there homework. It can extend games for older consol people and that makes it nice 

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• 199 sacks 99 FF that's pretty dam good I'd say
    • So I'm going to make a team of the best players peyton and tom have played with in their careers and you tell me who do you think would win.   Thomas     Wayne     Pollard Glenn Scott Saturday Lilja Clady   Harrison                                                                  Manning                                                                   James                                               Mathis Jackson Knighton Freeney  Talib                                              Miller     Brackett     Ware                    Harris                                                                      Ward                                        Sanders   Brown    Welker        Gronk Light Mankins Koppan Neal Solder  Moss                                                         Brady                                                         Dillion   Revis                                    Jones Wilfork Seymour                               Law                                          Vrabel Seau Bruschi Thomas                                Harrison                                       Mccourty     To the best of my knowledge this is best lineup, but if you think changes are needed go ahead and provide your own lineup
    • I say Emmitt cause he's just not better then the other 3 lol 
    • I honestly won't be mad if they take their sweet time with him if he misses games and we lose off well just gives Ballard a better draft position next year and another top defender will be great lol
    • Fair enough. Unfortunately we can't play the what if game or hypotheticals though, if we could, I'd have Belichick on the Colts 100 times out of 100.
  • Members

• T-Cubed

T-Cubed 0

Rookie
    • buccolts

buccolts 2,332

• Btown_Colt

Btown_Colt 97

• Flash7

Flash7 1,258

• CS Coltsfan

CS Coltsfan 16

• Boilermaker

Boilermaker 172

• Malakai432

Malakai432 3,950

• Sockerice

Sockerice 62

• dopeboy206

dopeboy206 0

Rookie
    • ColtsXNation6

ColtsXNation6 7

Community Software by Invision Power Services, Inc.