Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Oakland Raider fan gets his wish on Christmas!

IcEWoLF

Is this the Make A Wish Foundation on steroids? So the objective here is to ask for something outlandish & make your 2nd request so unattainable that your 1st fantasy seems more tangible & real than your initial suggestion? 

Okay, let me roll the dice at this game & see if I win or get snake eyes or not. Here goes...

I want the Colts to win the SB in AZ this year. That's crazy the Patriots are poised to win it all in February. 

What's your 2nd wish? Join the heavy metal group the Scorpions replacing their current drummer James Kottak, marrying actress Zoe Saldana, & getting a generous $10,000,000 wedding gift from Steven Spielberg.

So, would you like your meet & greet Colts locker room passes for University of Phoenix Stadium or Lucas Oil Stadium back in INDY? 

1st wish: Having the Cowboys represent the NFC in the SB. 

Wait a minute son, the Make A Wish Foundation doesn't create miracles. We're not that good. 

2nd wish: Get the central character role in the next Quentin Tarantino film, 45 minutes alone in a bank vault filled with cash & no cameras or security devices running, & permission to drive as fast as I want with no speeding ticket citations ever again in my lifetime.

So, Tony's a go in the desert. 

Hey, hold it. Just so we're clear. I never mentioned a Dallas win right? 

No problem. Tony can take care of that business all by himself. The SB is a monumental step up from the NFC East title. Trust me. LOL! Cough. Cough. I mean choke; choke. 

1st wish: Peace on Earth.

Really? You set your aspirations high don't ya? 

2nd wish: Guest photographer Victoria Secret shoot no experience necessary, 100,000 shares of apple stock, & 50% of the revenue generated from the global box office sales of the last Hobbit movie. 

So, are we talking christmas caroling for a few hours in a hospital or did you mean piece on earth because Hugh Hefner owes me a favor? Just kidding! 

[i will return to this thread when my sarcastic meter is locked in full overdrive. It's fun once you let yourself consider all the endless possibilities & keep it PG of course.  ;) ]