Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Milder Article From Jason Whitlock

chad72

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/Week-2-NFL-Truths-Peyton-Manning-injury-performance-enhancing-drugs-issue-091911

So, was the trip to Europe by Manning necessary?

Did the Falcons GM Dimitroff really ask the Falcons to focus on Julio Jones? Wow, I thought Polian was head strong, but he never influenced play calling from all these years that I know. If it is true, Dimitroff will be some kind to follow.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/Week-2-NFL-Truths-Peyton-Manning-injury-performance-enhancing-drugs-issue-091911

So, was the trip to Europe by Manning necessary?

Did the Falcons GM Dimitroff really ask the Falcons to focus on Julio Jones? Wow, I thought Polian was head strong, but he never influenced play calling from all these years that I know. If it is true, Dimitroff will be some kind to follow.

No one really knows what peyton went and do over there so no one can say if its necessary or not, this whole thing about PED's is ridiculous... its just like ppl souping up their players on madden, it takes away the fun of the game by seeing natural skills not enhanced ones.. no one likes cheaters.

No one really knows what peyton went and do over there so no one can say if its necessary or not, this whole thing about PED's is ridiculous... its just like ppl souping up their players on madden, it takes away the fun of the game by seeing natural skills not enhanced ones.. no one likes cheaters.

According to the description of what the procedure is.

They take a bunch of fat cells from somewhere on Peyton's body, probably the belly in this case.

Put it in a culture(in lab this where microorganisms, tissue cells, and other living matter are put in a controlled setting as a prepared nutrient medium)

They then take this cluster of rebuilding cells, then inject them into Peyton's neck, hoping it will help restore tissue, regenerate nerves and cells, and so on.

The guy basically describe this in the video, but I guess breaking it down wouldn't hurt any curious and concerned fans.

It's frustrating that people are going around the Internet(mostly ignorant football fans) claiming Manning is so desperate to play he's using aborted babies and dead fetuses.

At least do research it first before you make such huge assumptions, you know??

I wish the best of luck to Peyton, this is true determination right here. I have no doubt he'll be back next year, as for this year, I think he'll make the smart choice and take all this time to get back into form. The guy hasn't played since January, no need to rush back this year, not to mention the O-line should be better next year after getting used to the new guys and position changes. Peyton might actually come back to a well oiled running game, that can get at least 3-5 yds on most attempts.

According to the description of what the procedure is.

They take a bunch of fat cells from somewhere on Peyton's body, probably the belly in this case.

Put it in a culture(in lab this where microorganisms, tissue cells, and other living matter are put in a controlled setting as a prepared nutrient medium)

They then take this cluster of rebuilding cells, then inject them into Peyton's neck, hoping it will help restore tissue, regenerate nerves and cells, and so on.

The guy basically describe this in the video, but I guess breaking it down wouldn't hurt any curious and concerned fans.

It's frustrating that people are going around the Internet(mostly ignorant football fans) claiming Manning is so desperate to play he's using aborted babies and dead fetuses.

At least do research it first before you make such huge assumptions, you know??

I wish the best of luck to Peyton, this is true determination right here. I have no doubt he'll be back next year, as for this year, I think he'll make the smart choice and take all this time to get back into form. The guy hasn't played since January, no need to rush back this year, not to mention the O-line should be better next year after getting used to the new guys and position changes. Peyton might actually come back to a well oiled running game, that can get at least 3-5 yds on most attempts.

i didnt know he went over there to do all that now, but some players will try just about anything to play again even if it means yoga in loas for a couple months.