•  

Photo

What the Colts need to Happen...

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
8 replies to this topic

#1 LJpalmbeacher

LJpalmbeacher
  • 454 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 11:08 AM

... is Pagano to comeback ChuckStrong and resume his duties as our HC for years to come.

Then we need to get lucky and have some team hire Bruce Arians as their HC and take him AWAY FROM US!

He  is going to get our franchise QB seriously hurt if he stays here. The Best QB prospect in three decades is put in a offense where his comp.% is sometimes below 50% and has to wait for for slow developing pass routes to develop with the most god-awful OL in football.

I thought Mike Martz was the mad scientist.

What do you think the chances of some team hiring BA as their HC?

Game Rewind: Relive every NFL moment…subscribe to Game Rewind.

#2 corgi

corgi
  • 2387 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 11:11 AM

I think he will get an offer, but I'm not sure if he want an HC gig. Maybe he takes over in KC and coaches up another rookie QB be it Barkley or Smith.

"A man’s character is not judged after he celebrates a victory, but by what he does when his back is against the wall. So no matter how great the setback, how severe the failure, you never give up.

You never give up, you pick yourself up, you brush yourself off, you push forward, you move on, you adapt, you overcome, that is what I believe!"

#3 Balzer40

Balzer40
  • 6663 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 11:15 AM

I still think the chances are slim that he gets a HC job. Won't bother me if he does, but I wouldn't bet on it.

"Dream as you'll live forever, live as you'll die today". -- James Dean.

#4 swflacoltsfans

swflacoltsfans
  • 611 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 11:32 AM

... is Pagano to comeback ChuckStrong and resume his duties as our HC for years to come.

Then we need to get lucky and have some team hire Bruce Arians as their HC and take him AWAY FROM US!

He  is going to get our franchise QB seriously hurt if he stays here. The Best QB prospect in three decades is put in a offense where his comp.% is sometimes below 50% and has to wait for for slow developing pass routes to develop with the most god-awful OL in football.

I thought Mike Martz was the mad scientist.

What do you think the chances of some team hiring BA as their HC?

I agree with you 100% about the plays that make him hold the ball too long. Our OL doesn't give you that option. He needs to get rid of the ball quickly or roll out. I am surprised he isn't hurt after all those hits.

#5 tonychen

tonychen
  • 912 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 11:54 AM

I agree with you 100% about the plays that make him hold the ball too long. Our OL doesn't give you that option. He needs to get rid of the ball quickly or roll out. I am surprised he isn't hurt after all those hits.

With the team always falling behind I understand why they want to take chance to go deep. It is not as easy as it looks to play the ball-controling passing game when Manning was here.

#6 Smonroe

Smonroe
  • 6323 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 11:55 AM

So if the receivers aren't open, like a poster said was the case most of the game yesterday, you'd rather he dump the ball? He's extending plays waiting for an open man. At what point should he dump it?

Obviously, if we're concerned about him being hit we don't want him rolling out on those plays, right?

#7 tonychen

tonychen
  • 912 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 12:03 PM

if you concern luck being hit you'd hope they draft some quality OL, get some real running game going, and add one more talented receiver.

#8 unitaswestand

unitaswestand
  • 1202 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 12:11 PM

I completely agree!  Unfortunately, because of Arians age, I doubt anyone will hire him.   But I really would love for him to get hired and Pagano bring in more of a West Coast Offense.   Or pattern after how * has the Patriots play.

#9 Balzer40

Balzer40
  • 6663 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 12:14 PM

if you concern luck being hit you'd hope they draft some quality OL, get some real running game going, and add one more talented receiver.

Why do we need to add another WR? Just asking, it seems like people are always clamoring for more WR's and I just don't get it. Wayne, Hilton, Brazill, Avery(if they resign him), should get Whalen back next yr., then add in 2 talented TE's in Allen and Fleener and I just see no need for a WR. People will be amazed what Luck will be able to do with our current receiver's when we get a good O-line. I know we have a huge amount of money next season, but spending it on a WR just seem's like more of a waste of money when there are so many more important needs on the team.

"Dream as you'll live forever, live as you'll die today". -- James Dean.

COLTS TICKETS!

Join the Season Ticket Wait List!

Game Rewind: Indianapolis Colts

Recent Status Updates

• Photo
      23 Apr
    BrentMc11

'possibly' having a re-do on my right eye tomorrow depending on the risk. It is still too far-sighted. I am too young to not have it done with a better script. Hoping it is easy...may have stitches this time with bigger incision.

Show comments (9)
View All Updates