Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Playoffs2013

System QBs

Are there any system QBs in the NFL?

My pick is maybe Aaron Rodgers when your backup throws 6 TDs and loses his job to a rookie you have to question how good he really is.

It will be interesting to see how cousins does in shanahan's system too.

All QB's are in some sort of system the best ones just have coaches that adjust the system to go with the QB's strengths......one of the areas where Arians fails

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Popular Now

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

•   You're partially correct. Some of what I am saying (and have said) does walk the line of politics. However, while it might be easy to lump everything together; it does not all fit in the same box.    A lot of what I am talking about is a deep emotional connection to a football team.   I am trying very hard to walk the line about what is acceptable to discuss on this forum, and the waters can get very muddy. I do believe my statements holds true. Ignoring a lot of things happening lately won't fix anything. A person has to take action, within the confinements of the rules, and also within the parameters of moral values.   I believe the same can be said for political reasons or for undesired results of the product on the field. In my mind, the product on the field is not a reason for scaling back emotional investment. However, the politics obviously hit a different nerve for some of us. Not everyone will agree on these issues. It is also very tough to balance them once we understand a persons position.   Nevertheless, actions through participation or lack of participation speak very loud. it is a bottom line business, and it takes both active fans and talented players for the marriage to work. 
    •   Nem te vagy az egyetlen, aki ezt tapasztalja
    • Or maybe, just maybe he saw an opportunity to get into the top 10 for next years draft, AND get a new head coach, AND then have a healthy Andrew Luck. I will reserve my judgement on Chris after next year's off season. That will be the most crucial off-season of his career. 
    •     Sorry, I reread your OP, and I understand what you're saying.  My bad.   Ok, so you are saying that CB could have chosen a more favorable GM position with a different team last year.   I don't know.  At this point, I'm looking at the Colts situation compared to the other teams CB could have chosen... probably top-3 pick in every round of the draft, the most cap-space in the league, and oh yeah what could be the best QB in the league when healthy...   Could anyone starting out as a GM really ask for a better scenario?
  • Members

• krunk

krunk 8,133

• ColtsAC

ColtsAC 47

• will426

will426 808

• indy1888

indy1888 329

• Cynjin

Cynjin 1,750

• CurtisPainterAll-Star