Arians' playcalling is the problem

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
80 replies to this topic

#81 Mameluc

• 2024 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 05:15 PM

I think saying it will ruin him is a little extreme and mentally this could be helping him and will help him down the road, I get that. What I dont get is why Arians ignores one of Lucks strengths and thats his mobility or ignores the fact at best right now has a questionable starter at LT and 4 backups at the other positions

well yea i guess that is his sin. he has had that sin in Pitsburgh and at his age, i dont think its gonna change.

I guess if Griggson believes in him, he better finds him an OL to allow Luck to get through his reads.
All i know, it seems every qb he has been with, has loved him. starters or bench guy seemed to like his offense.

IND_The Catch_728x90

The Indianapolis Colts are accepting deposits for the Club Seat and Season Ticket Waiting Lists.
Join the Stampede!

Recent Status Updates

• Photo
      08 Oct
    Gabriel Alexander Morillo

I'll eat my crow (assuming this is Hassle's last game this season). I Said multiple times that he couldn't even make us compete in NFL game's based on his preseason. Not only was I wrong but we won both games! Good job Matt and you guys get to serve me my plate.

Show comments (2)
View All Updates