Photo

Nnamdi Asomugha could be cut

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

#1 Maniq

Maniq
  • 460 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 01:22 PM

http://www.nfl.com/n...k_atl_rosenthal

I wouldn't mind seeing him in a Colt uniform!

Game Rewind: Relive every NFL moment…subscribe to Game Rewind. Relive every NFL moment…subscribe to Game Rewind.

#2 rittdk01

rittdk01
  • 361 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 02:49 PM

I would have loved having him on the Colts...a few years ago. Hes getting paid out the butt to do very little for the Eagles. The Colts arent gonna have Freeney next year because of his age and salary so why would they pick up a bedly preforming CB in the same boat?

#3 chad72

chad72
  • 9464 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 02:55 PM

Andy Reid will definitely lose his job if he did that. This would be a dumb move because 1) they wont get much for it and 2) you dont make a statement by cutting a key marquee underachieving player

Bench Asomugha, that might work better.

They need a different defensive coaching staff, and different OC. Maybe they need a pocket passer for QB as opposed to the uncertainty with Vick, that might cure more ills, IMO.

COLTS TICKETS!

Single Game Tickets Available!

BUY THEM TODAY!
Join the Stampede!

Recent Status Updates

• Photo
      25 Oct
    Skelly

When I look at the news all I see is sadness, sickness, and complete and utter stupidity. I think I might sign up for the first flight to Mars.

Show comments (2)
  • Photo
      24 Oct
    Bogie

Retro throwback week for Halloween - Mercyful Fate and Black Sabbath. I forgot how fun melodic metal albums were.

Show comments (14)
View All Updates