Photo

Roster moves 12.11.2012 (merge)

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
121 replies to this topic

#121 HungarianColtsFan

HungarianColtsFan
  • 2766 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 03:26 PM

Lol how do you feel about this sentiment now? Davis had 2 picks last week! His play has proved it. You still think the trade will cost Grigson executive of the year?

No. I think Grigson deserved well EOY title. I'm happy thah Davis is showing his talent, he was said to be top 5 or at least top 15 CB.

Still it can be easily awarded to Ellway.

Edit: Most of NFL's talking heads believed that trading for Davis was a bad move, and I fall for their words, as Davis wasn't healthy that time. Since then he made a boatload of picks and tackles, still ESPN and NFL think Grigson hasn't deserved Exec. of Year title. I just wonder why? It is easy to believe that everyone is against Colts.

Edited by HungarianColtsFan, 05 January 2013 - 03:32 PM.

COLTSTRONG

Game Rewind: Relive every NFL moment…subscribe to Game Rewind. Relive every NFL moment…subscribe to Game Rewind.

#122 BrentMc11

BrentMc11
  • 12764 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 05:26 PM

No. I think Grigson deserved well EOY title. I'm happy thah Davis is showing his talent, he was said to be top 5 or at least top 15 CB.

Still it can be easily awarded to Ellway.

Edit: Most of NFL's talking heads believed that trading for Davis was a bad move, and I fall for their words, as Davis wasn't healthy that time. Since then he made a boatload of picks and tackles, still ESPN and NFL think Grigson hasn't deserved Exec. of Year title. I just wonder why? It is easy to believe that everyone is against Colts.

I was leery of his worthiness of a second round pick for awhile.  I now feel we could not do better with our second pick this year.  He had been an injury ready to happen, and he has been good for 2 penalties each game too.....even though the referees have 'sucked.'    I love his use of body in coverage and at the line of scrimmage.... :thmup:

Change is good!  

BrentMc11

COLTS TICKETS!

Single Game Tickets Available!

BUY THEM TODAY!
Join the Stampede!

Recent Status Updates

• Photo
      25 Oct
    Skelly

When I look at the news all I see is sadness, sickness, and complete and utter stupidity. I think I might sign up for the first flight to Mars.

Show comments (4)
  • Photo
      24 Oct
    Bogie

Retro throwback week for Halloween - Mercyful Fate and Black Sabbath. I forgot how fun melodic metal albums were.

Show comments (15)
View All Updates