Photo

Roster moves 12.11.2012 (merge)

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
121 replies to this topic

#121 HungarianColtsFan

HungarianColtsFan
  • 2582 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 03:26 PM

Lol how do you feel about this sentiment now? Davis had 2 picks last week! His play has proved it. You still think the trade will cost Grigson executive of the year?

No. I think Grigson deserved well EOY title. I'm happy thah Davis is showing his talent, he was said to be top 5 or at least top 15 CB.

Still it can be easily awarded to Ellway.

Edit: Most of NFL's talking heads believed that trading for Davis was a bad move, and I fall for their words, as Davis wasn't healthy that time. Since then he made a boatload of picks and tackles, still ESPN and NFL think Grigson hasn't deserved Exec. of Year title. I just wonder why? It is easy to believe that everyone is against Colts.

Edited by HungarianColtsFan, 05 January 2013 - 03:32 PM.

COLTSTRONG

Game Rewind: Relive every NFL moment…subscribe to Game Rewind. Relive every NFL moment…subscribe to Game Rewind.

#122 BrentMc11

BrentMc11
  • 12413 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 05:26 PM

No. I think Grigson deserved well EOY title. I'm happy thah Davis is showing his talent, he was said to be top 5 or at least top 15 CB.

Still it can be easily awarded to Ellway.

Edit: Most of NFL's talking heads believed that trading for Davis was a bad move, and I fall for their words, as Davis wasn't healthy that time. Since then he made a boatload of picks and tackles, still ESPN and NFL think Grigson hasn't deserved Exec. of Year title. I just wonder why? It is easy to believe that everyone is against Colts.

I was leery of his worthiness of a second round pick for awhile.  I now feel we could not do better with our second pick this year.  He had been an injury ready to happen, and he has been good for 2 penalties each game too.....even though the referees have 'sucked.'    I love his use of body in coverage and at the line of scrimmage.... :thmup:

Change is good!  

BrentMc11

COLTS TICKETS!

Single Game Tickets Available!

BUY THEM TODAY!
Join the Stampede!

Recent Status Updates

• Photo
      15 Sep
    ruksak

I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?" "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet. You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times....

Show comments (2)
  • Photo
      15 Sep
    100GFB

It's raining so just chilling in the and getting ready for some football!

Show comments (2)
View All Updates