Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Frog hop feild goal block

mark5362

I was impressed!! Seems the Steelers always get the bounces, deflections, etc. go their way. Oh, not to mention non-calls for pass interference and holding.

I really hope we don't have too many games with these fill in refs. Last night has just downright horrible and the NFL should be embarrassed after the showing they have done in all the games up til now. I seen holding so many times last night I was screaming mad not to mention that horrendous spot on the negated touchdown.

I really hope we don't have too many games with these fill in refs. Last night has just downright horrible and the NFL should be embarrassed after the showing they have done in all the games up til now. I seen holding so many times last night I was screaming mad not to mention that horrendous spot on the negated touchdown.

I agree...lots of mistakes that can possibly determine the outcome of a game. Let's get the real officials back before the season starts.

Isnt that the kind of play that Eric Foster got called for a penalty vs the Cowboys in 2010? "Leaping" or leveraging some other player to get higher. Or is this different?

the difference between the two plays is that eric used a team mate to step on and get levage. They just leap frogged the steelers players so it was legal from my understanding