Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Notable Injury News Involved Antoine Bethea, Who Left The Game Early With A Hamstring.

bayone

so right nothing changes and nothing will change until we sign or trade for a legit cb and a 330 plus sized dt that will demand a double team like vince vilfork type that will take some pressure off of our front for having that. its like in carolina when they ran the tampa 2 a few years back they had peppers brayton but the key was having big kris jenkins because he drew double teams and peppers would be left 1 on 1 with a tackle. and what we do on defence is dumb if u ask me get bigger down there make a trade the eagles traded brodrick bunkley for a fifth rnd pick he would of been a huge upgrade and he is young

Yet another injury to our Dbacks because our Linebackers and Dline have no clue how to stop the run. Sure they can rush the passer, but leave stopping the run up to the little Dbacks. Wow, another year and nothing changes.

so right nothing changes and nothing will change until we sign or trade for a legit cb and a 330 plus sized dt that will demand a double team like vince vilfork type that will take some pressure off of our front for having that. its like in carolina when they ran the tampa 2 a few years back they had peppers brayton but the key was having big kris jenkins because he drew double teams and peppers would be left 1 on 1 with a tackle. and what we do on defence is dumb if u ask me get bigger down there make a trade the eagles traded brodrick bunkley for a fifth rnd pick he would of been a huge upgrade and he is young

smh out of all the players to get a hamstring injury....bethea is NOT who I wanted to get hurt even tho I dont want to see nobody get hurt but bethea plays a very big role on our defense

AGREE x 3

Not only is this injury not relevant (as a TON of players around the NFL are getting hamstring injuries, right now), but every response to the original post was so full of ignorance, it made me haha .

As soon as someone says we need a DT who weighs a certain amount instead of plays a certain way, they have been disqualified from having an intelligent conversation about football. As soon as someone claims we've done nothing to address our problems on the d-line despite our off-season moves, and despite the fact that IT'S ONLY THE FREAKING PRE-SEASON, they too are disqualified from having an intelligent conversation about football.

Not only is this injury not relevant (as a TON of players around the NFL are getting hamstring injuries, right now), but every response to the original post was so full of ignorance, it made me haha .

As soon as someone says we need a DT who weighs a certain amount instead of plays a certain way, they have been disqualified from having an intelligent conversation about football. As soon as someone claims we've done nothing to address our problems on the d-line despite our off-season moves, and despite the fact that IT'S ONLY THE FREAKING PRE-SEASON, they too are disqualified from having an intelligent conversation about football.

I am sorry I dont have the intelligence of a nerd hater,lol, i never said we havent done anything to TRY to address the Dline issues. I am not even sure if there is alot we can do. I was excited at first by the free agent signings. Maybe Simms might work out, but we will have to see. They others really havent seemed to be doing much. It might just be the system. We have never been able to stop the run. Besides the one magical run to our superbowl victory, we have always been ran over. Look i am only saying we lose DBs like crazy on this team. This Tampa Two makes the safteys and corners become run stoppers. If that is what we are going to keep doing in Indy, then we need bigger and stronger DBacks. Period. Although imho the tampa two has been picked over by every coach in the NFL and shoot even college. It is time to move to another defensive style. Thats another topic and another time though.

So, ole wise one!! From now on the moderators will let only your account reply to topics so you can grace us with your football smarts!! heck, maybe you should just take over Polians job since your so wise and were so ignorant!! Come on champ, go get us that Super Bowl!!

Not only is this injury not relevant (as a TON of players around the NFL are getting hamstring injuries, right now), but every response to the original post was so full of ignorance, it made me haha ...

You mean you could actually read and make sense of one of them? Wow, you have a lot more skills than I do.

I figure if they can't bother to make it legible, I won't bother to read it.