Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Justin Tuck's crazy facemask

FightLikeSin

Remember this crazy facemask that Tuck and some other Giants players wore last year?

7366252126_aaab60c465.jpg

Well it just got crazier...Do you think he's going to be fighting Ninja Turtles with that "Shredder" mask?

7366252512_11cde78a65_z.jpg

I actually love it myself. Justin Tuck is an intimidating NY Giants DE and the mask reminds me of a locomotive guard on the train tracks coming to strike fear into Tom Brady and other opposing field generals on the field. :thmup: Time to peel off QB faces.

He started wearing that to avoid o-lines fingers in his eyes

I remember him saying (after some kind of neck injury) that he changed it last year because guys were deliberately getting their hands up in his helmet to try to twist his neck around.

If they do that now, they may go home without a finger or two.

:yes:

(And always good to see ya on the webz, amigo...)

His facemask just keeps getting weirder and weirder. I do see how he could want to prevent people from facemasking him, but if a finger gets stuck in that new facemask, you'll see more of this:

brian-baldinger-finger.jpg

" pull my finger.......no really, it hurts like a mother"

Yessir. Good move on your team catching the Giants napping on Ballard. I get the sense Coughlin is ticked at the FO for letting it happen.

Yeah I saw that video from yesterday. Hard to tell with Coughlin though. He and Belichick are like emotional robots. Unless you count anger. haha...