Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Cooper Kupp is available for a 2nd. IF they don't trade for him....

ColtAndOrioles

1 hour ago, jvan1973 said:

The Chiefs are decimated at wr

As long as they have Mahomes,Kelce and that defense they will be fine. But hey can’t blame the chiefs for making an effort to improve the team even more. I wish a certain team in Indy would do that!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   1 member

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• lol. Lewis can return next week if healthy.    
    • Yeah instead of Drafting a much needed QB(Love).
    • LMAO...    So much for the Titans going "all in and winning free agency". Yeah that sure worked out. 
    • Yep.    Cuz my irrational * is just bitter my Reds suck.    I can only dream of watching a team like those mentioned. Colts fans think they have it rough... Try being a Reds fan after all the glory happened essentially before my birth. 
    • I agree they have had injuries as do all teams. I think people clinging to this hope that once they get their guys on defense. They will then become this top 15 defense.  This team under Ballard has never been a good defense during his tenure. This team has had basically the same players for the last 3 years under Gus. They have ranked at the bottom of the NFL on almost every category for the last 2 years and the beginning of this year. What is holding the offence back is the qb carousel and that is do to AR's injuries. If and that's a big if,  he can stay healthy.  I believe that the offence will flourish with him under center through the year.  I don't expect anything out of this defense and I think I will be proven right with the teams they will be facing in the next 5-6 weeks.  People get excited when they play teams like the Titans and Dolphins.  They see a glimmer of hope and the coaches give their feedback.  "See what happens when they play within the system and when they play in their gaps"?. I have heard these same comments going back to the Dungy era when they got run over by the Jags for what was it, 375 yards or so? This is not a well coached and/or talented defense. If by some miracle they hold their own against the Bills,  Vikings and Lions. Then I will stand corrected and maybe hey have turned the corner. Like Dungy said "History tells you everything you need to know". I actually think they do match up against the Bills. They  have a small D line and the Colts need to smash it down their throat keeping the D off the field. The other teams will be a struggle to contain, as they are very well balanced. Lions will destroy this team. They have an elite Oline and balanced running and passing attack. They are a  legit Superbowl contender and let us see how the Colts match up.  Hmmmmm...... didnt take them 8 years for a total rebuild!!
  • Members