Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Dolphins Colts predictions

danlhart87

8 minutes ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

So what’s dolphins defense like. They won scoring 15 points last game so seems to be good. Never mind that was against pats.

If u actually looked back on the Colts opponents. The stars aligned for them to have a fast start. They really should be 5-1. They have tough games coming up and the Dolphins are not one of them. I thought their only way of making the playoffs was to start off strong. Being 500 at this point is going to be an uphill battle and I don't see them making it. I think they will be lucky to finish 500.

1 minute ago, Moosejawcolt said:

If u actually looked back on the Colts opponents. The stars aligned for them to have a fast start. They really should be 5-1. They have tough games coming up and the Dolphins are not one of them. I thought their only way of making the playoffs was to start off strong. Being 500 at this point is going to be an uphill battle and I don't see them making it. I think they will be lucky to finish 500.

The good news is they will be getting healthier during this hard stretch.

Just now, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

The good news is they will be getting healthier during this hard stretch.

People think they are getting Bucker back, and Moore today will make this D good. They have been here for the last 3 years, and the D has still sucked.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Moosejawcolt said:

People think they are getting Bucker back, and Moore today will make this D good. They have been here for the last 3 years, and the D has still sucked.

If Taylor plays, we win by 10 or more. I am 12-0 this week on my picks in here, don't doubt me The Simpsons GIF by KiwiGo (KGO)

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Moosejawcolt said:

They will be better with Buckner. He will probably miss at least one more game. Get him ready for Texans.

7 minutes ago, JediXMan said:

I don't even know who's playing for QB for them. With JT and AR coming back I feel good about this game.

It’s  Huntley I assume. The backup had gotten hurt after TUA went down so I don’t know where that comes in.

• Like 2