Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Taking a poll on Richardson and everyone's views...

coltsblue1844

Anthony Richardson  

88 members have voted

1. 1. This forum is so divided on Anthony Richardson, I wanted to take a poll. Do you think Richardson will still be our starting QB in 3 years, yes or no. Do you think he will be a high caliber QB in 3 years, yes or no? Feel free to comment on why you chose your answers!

• Yes he will still be our starter in 3 years
    • No he will not be our starter in 3 years
    • Yes he will be a high caliber QB in 3 years
    • No he will not be a high caliber QB in 3 years

17 hours ago, Nesjan3 said:

Just reading through the comment there is a lot of bickering. 

Honestly any completely unbiased opinion/viewpoint with an understanding of football would say the sample size is not near big enough to make any fair determination of what AR is. However what we have seen thus far health and play on the field is not good, not good at all. By all metrics the only QB worse is Bryce Young.

There solved it

This is just wrong. Objectively wrong. Several tweets have been posted on this forum over the last weeks with statistics showing AR very clearly has a lot of potential whilst not playing like crap - despite the narrative some here want to push. Don't get me wrong - it's not been all sunshine and roses either, but his supporting cast was pretty % through the first 3 weeks for instance - AR was near top of the league in receiver drops.

Playing Flacco whilst AR is ready gives us nothing. NOTHING. It'll just be a wasted season and we've had more than enough of that in the Ballard era.

18 hours ago, ImissPeyton18 said:

you do have the right to be stupid. don't let anyone tell you different.

It's good to hear that from someone with experience on the subject. Now I know I'll still have rights if I suffer severe head trauma. Is that what happened to you or were you just born this way?