Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

What team will have the most fans this Sunday ?

dw49

I'm thinking probably around 50-50 . What a disgrace the Bear game was . I'm thinking this one will be worse. I still remember flying from Syracuse NY years ago to watch the Colt vs Tenn playoff game. I had dinner with a Colt coach and he gave his dad about 8 tickets to sell for him and another coach. 

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, dw49 said:

I'm thinking probably around 50-50 . What a disgrace the Bear game was . I'm thinking this one will be worse. I still remember flying from Syracuse NY years ago to watch the Colt vs Tenn playoff game. I had dinner with a Colt coach and he gave his dad about 8 tickets to sell for him and another coach. 

Thats what it always is when they come to town.

Its really a problem. Our team shouldnt have trouble hearing the snap count in thier own building. People will blame the product, but thats not what it is.

That playoff game is the prime example. We had our best season ever up until that point. 

We just don't take pride in our team. We only enjoy winning. 

• Like 1

I have said it before and got ridiculed. But the fans fans that go to LOS are soft.  They yell on 3rd down and cheer when there is a big play otherwise they sit on their hands

This is and will be evident this Sunday   when the Steeler fans are louder than the Colts fans, and the amount of tickets that the steelers were able to aquire.  Because there are WAY to many season tickets are not owned by actual fans but corporations and ticket resellers who will sell to anyone and the companies give out tickets to clients etc for the experience.

Steeler fans are the most annoying fans I have ever been around  And I saw the raiders in the 80's in LA. 

This kind of "sell out" (pun intended). Didn't happen in "The Hoosier Dome".   Yea I love when it was named that.

I really hope I am wrong on Sunday. 

1 minute ago, Dingus McGirt said:

Indy isn’t the only place this happens.  Is it?

No.  Some fans travel well. Steelers for sure. Took over Atlanta week 1.

also, speaking of Bears fans.  Large and loud presence week two in Houston.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, ChuggaBeer said:

I have said it before and got ridiculed. But the fans fans that go to LOS are soft.  They yell on 3rd down and cheer when there is a big play otherwise they sit on their hands

This is and will be evident this Sunday   when the Steeler fans are louder than the Colts fans, and the amount of tickets that the steelers were able to aquire.  Because there are WAY to many season tickets are not owned by actual fans but corporations and ticket resellers who will sell to anyone and the companies give out tickets to clients etc for the experience.

Steeler fans are the most annoying fans I have ever been around  And I saw the raiders in the 80's in LA. 

This kind of "sell out" (pun intended). Didn't happen in "The Hoosier Dome".   Yea I love when it was named that.

I really hope I am wrong on Sunday. 

It is sad seeing our fans just sitting around doing nothing while other teams fans are all going absolutely nuts.