Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Bears Defense putting up bb material

Patrick Miller

Just now, a06cc said:

Yes they did stop our offense. Our defense gave them short fields to work with 

No. The offense scored 21 points.  They didn't stop them. The D did play great and gave the O opportunities.   

Just now, TheNewGuy said:

And the Colts won't sniff the playoffs any time soon...keep drinking that cool aid.

It's Kool aid.  And I haven't had any since I was a kid.   If you don't like the product,  why are you here?

2 minutes ago, jvan1973 said:

He will continue to be the QB.  

As he needs to be. I’m not arguing with you about that. He only has 6.5 games of playing experience. However as it stands right now he isn’t accurate and it’s hurting the team. 

Just now, a06cc said:

As he needs to be. I’m not arguing with you about that. He only has 6.5 games of playing experience. However as it stands right now he isn’t accurate and it’s hurting the team. 

I don't disagree with that.   He needs to be much better

• Thanks 1

Again no one can be mad at anyone frustrated with QB back play. Been 5 years since Luck retire. Excuses over!  Promised “we’re just a QB away”… We wasted last season I personally feel. We were promised “the kid” was ready to play as a day 1 starter last season. Stop trying to say some of us need to be patient. I’m fighting it right now myself. I’m going to give it time, but that redzone throw. You gotta be kidding me! That was God awful 🤭🤭🤭

• Thanks 1

My new nickname for AR, Wild Thing. Just picture Charlie Sheen with the horned rim glasses!! You make my Heart Spin! 
Recommend 2 things, Bring in Dr. Molly Griswold, the psychologist from Tin Cup to help AR kick the stigma of overthrows and immediately implement a platoon system with Flacco. He will still get playing time while giving us a chance to win more games!

Also, after tomorrow night, the AFC South will be 3 wins and 9 losses!! 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, jvan1973 said:

It's Kool aid.  And I haven't had any since I was a kid.   If you don't like the product,  why are you here?

Threatens to leave. Then comes back and joins all the haters. LMAO!

What a joke this place has become. It’s just an echo chamber for these people to re-read their “oh so important opinions” of how the team is horrible and yadda yadda. 

Even a win isn’t good enough anymore. We have to utterly demolish our opponents 62-0 and never lose a single game again for some fans to be happy. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, jvan1973 said:

If I'm getting owned, why are you taking personal shots?  

Seriously, did someone steal their account or something? 

They were not acting like this back in the summer. Starting to suspect a hack. 

• Like 1