Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I saw the name, knew this was going to be a troll post but still clicked it anyways 🤦🏻‍♂️
    • I agree   There are so many QBs that take time to develop   Richardson is not at his peak yet. Its all about repetition.     Richardson needs to keep learning and keep practicing    Josh Allen had a 52% completion rate in year 1, 58% in year 2, 69% in Year 3 Year to date 2024 he is at 73%   Will AR follow the same path? Who knows?   There ARE plays where he is pin point accurate, so to me that shows the potential   I personally believe that there will be more and more as he gets actual game reps, and learns to read the field     Our current biggest problem is lack of imagination and lack of playmakers on defense.   Our DC had great success with this current defense in years past, but the OCs have learned to beat it   They have moved on, we have not.            
    • Not when you're getting gashed from the opening kickoff, players shouldn't be worn down till the second half into the 4th quarter. In the first 2 games we've gotten run over from the first hand off. The Green Bay game we had really good run defense the entire second half, but, who knows, the Packer backs could have been gassed from all the running they did in the first half.
    • Does anyone ever wonder how our opponents can seemingly have tight coverage on our backs, te's, and wr's so our qb's have to "thread the needle" so to speak(Manning and Luck were always making throws that you don't know how they ever completed their passes). But for the past 52 years we don't cover anyone, seriously, I've watched every game since 1996(Sunday ticket) and the most frustrating thing about Colt football is we don't guard anyone. Opponents wonder through our secondary uninhibited virtually every play. It can't be that hard to cover someone sometimes, our opponents do. Even though through the first 2 games this season we've had A LOT of wide open receivers and backs, this offense is loaded, give Richardson time he'll get the ball to them.
    • 50% for me unbelievable, on to week three 
  • Members

• Two_pound

Two_pound 783

• lollygagger8

lollygagger8 5,594

• jimmy g

jimmy g 755

• twfish

twfish 2,072

• lincolndefan

lincolndefan 93