Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Golf Outing - For the fans

I am just curious if any of you wanted to start a golf outing here in Indianapolis. 

It would be a fun day meeting everyone that wanted to play. Once I get a number of those interested we can find a Saturday that works 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, indyagent17 said:

I am just curious if any of you wanted to start a golf outing here in Indianapolis. 

It would be a fun day meeting everyone that wanted to play. Once I get a number of those interested we can find a Saturday that works 

Wish I were closer I would. But  2 hours down and two hours back and that would be after drinking with @IndyD4U  so I'd have to stay over  HAHA

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, ChuggaBeer said:

Wish I were closer I would. But  2 hours down and two hours back and that would be after drinking with @IndyD4U  so I'd have to stay over  HAHA

You can do it for one day. 😂 I drove 2 and a half hours each way for 16 years as a season ticket holder. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, indyagent17 said:

Count me in....as long as you're playing on a course in the Rochester NY area.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Blueblood23 said:

You can do it for one day. 😂 I drove 2 and a half hours each way for 16 years as a season ticket holder. 

Me too for the game on Sundays.    But had a driver to get me home        Hit me up in a couple hours after a few more beers.  Hell I may even sponsor this thing.  HA!!!!

• Like 2

I’d be down if its cheap, paid for, or on the Colts dime! I’ve never played Crooked Stick or the Brickyard yet! A bit too far outa my price range to play those courses! Im usually stuck playing at Smock, Southern Dunes, or the goose-poo filled Orchard on the south-side!:dunno:

• Like 1

Sounds like a good time. I would consider playing, if I can afford the track you guys pick, and they have a set of tees that are appropriate for my old man, short knocker, game.

• Like 1

That's not a bad price at all.  My local course (Cross Creek) is right in that range.  Most of the Fort Wayne courses I play often are around $60 for 18 w/cart.  Played Stonehenge in Warsaw last week and it was $72.

• Like 1

Wish I was closer, I’d totally be in for this. If a round ever coincides with any of my many trips to Indiana  I will join.

on a side note; this is the first year I traveled with my clubs to Indiana and I must say, there are a lot of fun and relaxing (compared to Southern California) places to play in central Indiana. I also got to try Top Golf with the wife and we had a blast. It is now on our must do list while in Indiana. 

• Like 1