Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2024 Gavin's Mock Draft - Participants (Any New as well) Invited!

Just now, John Hammonds said:

I will most likely not be available for my picks tomorrow night.  I take my mother to the Senior Center on Thursday nights for line dancing.  (And get a few steps in, myself!)

@NFLfan @VikingsFanInChennai

I'll send you a PM with my 1-2-3 choices for each of my teams.

I won't be here tomorrow. I bought tickets to a show months ago. I don't want to go because the weather is bad but I don't want to lose my money. :)

• Like 3

1 minute ago, PRnum1 said:

With the 60th pick in the draft the Bills take Javon Bullard safety Georgia 

You love those Georgia Bulldogs. When I visit my sister in East Cobb/Marrietta, there are all those Bulldogs fans. :)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, NFLfan said:

You love those Georgia Bulldogs. When I visit my sister in East Cobb/Marrietta, there are all those Bulldogs fans. :)

I love my Georgia Bulldogs !!

I can't lie !

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, John Hammonds said:

Yup.  I take my mother to the Senior Center for line dancing every Thursday night.

Love it. My mother refuses to go. She is 84.  As soon as I turn 60, I may check out the Senior centers.. :)

2 minutes ago, Mike06181 said:

Good night guys my work is done

Will you be back tomorrow?

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, John Hammonds said:

I will most likely not be available for my picks tomorrow night.  I take my mother to the Senior Center on Thursday nights for line dancing.  (And get a few steps in, myself!)

@NFLfan @VikingsFanInChennai

I'll send you a PM with my 1-2-3 choices for each of my teams.

I won't be able to make it either @NFLfan and @VikingsFanInChennai

I'll pm you my picks

• Like 2

Just now, NFLfan said:

Love it. My mother refuses to go. She is 84.  As soon as I turn 60, I may check out the Senior centers..

My mother turned 80 last year.  We had a big party for her.  Invited something like 70 people!

• Like 5

Ravens traded their RT to the Jets

With the 62nd pick in the NFL Draft the Baltimore Ravens select Kiran Amegadjie OT Yale

I spit my drink out when I saw his arm length 36⅛. He has experience at G and T which is great. I would plug him in at RT then if Ronnie Stanley is hurt slide him to LT!

• Like 2

Just now, danlhart87 said:

With the 62nd pick in the NFL Draft the Baltimore Ravens select Kiran Amegadjie OT Yale

I spit my drink my drink out when I saw his arm length 36⅛. He has experience at G and T which is great. I would plug him in at RT then if Ronnie Stanley is hurt slide him to LT!

Nice pick. All the O-Lineman I would have wanted at 63 would have been gone. Crazy.

• Like 1

Just now, danlhart87 said:

I spit my drink my drink out when I saw his arm length 36⅛. He has experience at G and T which is great. I would plug him in at RT then if Ronnie Stanley is hurt slide him to LT!

Yeah, he's got some alien 👾👽 length

Just now, John Hammonds said:

My mother turned 80 last year.  We had a big party for her.  Invited something like 70 people!

My aunt is turning 80 in a little under 2 weeks. We will have something for her too. I have to travel to Canada. We want to do something for my mom when she turns 85 this summer but she does not want to share her age. Lol.

• Like 3

Just now, VikingsFanInChennai said:

Go ahead with the pick, let's see what Commanders get, they already got great value picks on day 2

The Chiefs get the last pick after the Commies.

1 minute ago, coltsfanej said:

Yea this went about as poorly as it could since I traded down lol. 

Yet the rest of the draft went fast. So, it worked out.

• Like 1