Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Former Colts scapegoat interviewing with Bears…

ColtStrong2013

2 hours ago, lollygagger8 said:

Sooooo....you aren't a fan then? lol

not a fan of media headlines like that. Apparently he’s a victim of being fired like Frank was. Neither of their next moves worked out, whereas the Colts move seems to be the correct one… but let’s blame the Colts

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

7 hours ago, ColtStrong2013 said:

not a fan of media headlines like that. Apparently he’s a victim of being fired like Frank was. Neither of their next moves worked out, whereas the Colts move seems to be the correct one… but let’s blame the Colts

And Global warming.  Don't forget to blame global warning.   That % is everywhere 

I would have preferred he wasn’t fired before Frank bc I believe we put the groundskeepers nephews best friends neighbor in charge of the offense when Saturday took over. Maybe that was part of the tank job to draft a new QB. 

This interview was most likely a courtesy to a former colleague of Eberflus and even maybe to help fulfill the Rooney Rule. I know they interviewed another minority candidate off the Panthers staff. Anyways, everyone’s seat at the Bears is on fire so they want to get this coordinator hire right. They will go with someone established.

16 hours ago, AwesomeAustin said:

I would have preferred he wasn’t fired before Frank bc I believe we put the groundskeepers nephews best friends neighbor in charge of the offense when Saturday took over. Maybe that was part of the tank job to draft a new QB. 

This interview was most likely a courtesy to a former colleague of Eberflus and even maybe to help fulfill the Rooney Rule. I know they interviewed another minority candidate off the Panthers staff. Anyways, everyone’s seat at the Bears is on fire so they want to get this coordinator hire right. They will go with someone established.

Frank? 😎