Chiefs 23 @ Patriots 11

Giants 19 @ Saints 16

Falcons 27 @ Panthers 15

Commanders 24 @ Rams 30

49ers 28 @ Cardinals 21

Cowboys 34 @ Bills 31 OT

Ravens 25 @ Jaguars 19

Eagles 26 @ Seahawks 20 OT

Pretty solid. I almost took the Giants as well. EasyE took the Giants.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Pretty solid. I almost took the Giants as well. EasyE too the Giants.

Taysom Hill is active and he brings an element that reduces Carr’s need to throw too much. Olave is out but Shahid is in. Darren Waller is activated for Giants. It’s a FG game that could go either way. See, this takes too much time to keep track of, lol :) 

3 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Pretty solid. I almost took the Giants as well. EasyE too the Giants.

@VikingsFanInChennai is on his comeback trail

Trying to get this correct. As of now entering today:

@2006Coltsbesteveris 137-75

@chad72is 135-77

@EasyEis 134-78

@Moeis 134-78

-that is the top 4.

Moe is also 4-0 going into today. Chad has 2 different from me = he has Browns and Seahawks. EasyE has 2 different from me = he has Giants and Bills. Moe has 1 different from me = he has the Browns. Chad, you can still catch me if the Browns and Seahawks win.

• Like 2

Jets did go on 3-game winning streak against DEN, PHI, NYG.

If they beat Miami here, they could finish strong against the Commanders, Browns and Patriots with or without Rodgers' help.

But, I'm trusting on Mostert, Achane and Waddle combo, all 3 of which I'm starting in my fantasy playoffs, in the absence of Tyreek Hill. 

Even if Jets lose here, they could win next 3 and hope to bounce back next year. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Trying to get this correct. As of now entering today:

@2006Coltsbesteveris 137-75

@chad72is 135-77

@EasyEis 134-78

@Moeis 134-78

-that is the top 4.

Moe is also 4-0 going into today. Chad has 2 different from me = he has Browns and Seahawks. EasyE has 2 different from me = he has Giants and Bills. Moe has 1 different from me = he has the Browns. Chad, you can still catch me if the Browns and Seahawks win.

Today I’m just enjoying my daughters 16th birthday. This game seems trivial but fun when you focus on life. :) 

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

I'm an *..

Sometimes switching pays off and sometimes it doesn't. It is a strategy really to try and gain ground on people. It's risky. I have a funky feeling that Chad changing to the Browns is going to work. That game is 7-7 right now. I am just being careful about it because I am in 1st right now, I feel like if I mess with anything right now, it will come back to bite me. There is still 3 weeks to go after this one, If I fall behind, I may have to switch a pick or 2 in the last weeks just to have a chance to win. I think I have switched 4 times so far this season right before gametime on Sunday and I am 2-2. That is only 50% so it really hasn't hurt or helped me. It burned me last week, I had the Cowboys over Philly and switched. That is why this week, I was like no panic, and I will just stick with what I pick. 

3 hours ago, chad72 said:

Today I’m just enjoying my daughters 16th birthday. This game seems trivial but fun when you focus on life. :) 

Congrats and best wishes on sweet 16... Have fun.

3 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I have Bears at Browns on Fox at 1pm. - I will be watching this.

I have Bucs at Packers on CBS at 1pm.

Cowboys at Bills on Fox at 430pm. - That will be a treat.

It's your holiday, I guess... And Colts already won on Saturday, so very relaxing Sunday to watch and do fun things on rest day. 

2 hours ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

I'm an *..

I wanted to select Saints... Similarly took Giants, just can't get a read on Derek Carr, and that guy wonders why he's not respected enough, lol 

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

@chad72switch paid off, nice job. He is now just a game behind. Bears just gave that game away. 

The true cockroach in the league is not the Steelers, it’s The Browns. They’re a well coached team with good HC/OC, DC and our former Bubba Ventrone on special teams for them. That’s the only reason they’re winning unlike the Steelers who were downright lucky so far.

• Like 2

Just now, chad72 said:

The true cockroach in the league is not the Steelers, it’s The Browns. They’re a well coached team with good HC/OC, DC and our former Bubba Ventrone on special teams for them. That’s the only reason they’re winning unlike the Steelers who were downright lucky so far.

Yeah they keep finding ways to win. Did enjoy your day with your daughter? Hopefully it went well. 

• Like 1

Here are the standings so far through Week 15:

1. @2006Coltsbestever142-80

2. @chad72141-81

3. @Moe140-82

4. @EasyE139-83

5. @VikingsFanInChennai135-87

6. @Chrisaaron1023134-88

7. @w87r133-89

8. @RollerColt131-91

9. @coltsva126-96

Honorable Mention: @Solid84116-74.

(missed 1st 2 weeks = 0-32) 116-106 overall.

2 games left = Ravens at Jags (Sunday Night).

Eagles at Seahawks (Monday Night).

Everyone has the Ravens and Eagles, except @chad72 and @w87r have the Seahawks on Monday.

Any discrepancies let me know. 

• Like 3

@2006Coltsbestever @Moe both Jamal Adams and Devon Witherspoon are out for the Seahawks, huge blow to their secondary.

Plus, they demoted Sean Desai in favor of Matt Patricia, not sure what it is going to solve but Sean Desai, the ex-Seahawk will be calling plays from the booth after 2 terrible defensive outings, while Matt Patricia is calling defense from the sidelines. Last week, DaVonta Smith, A J Brown and Jalen Hurts each of them had 1 fumble lost. Absolutely rare with them.

All this speaks of an Eagles win. I am changing my pick to the Eagles in a close one. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, chad72 said:

@2006Coltsbestever @Moe both Jamal Adams and Devon Witherspoon are out for the Seahawks, huge blow to their secondary.

Plus, they demoted Sean Desai in favor of Matt Patricia, not sure what it is going to solve but Sean Desai, the ex-Seahawk will be calling plays from the booth after 2 terrible defensive outings, while Matt Patricia is calling defense from the sidelines. Last week, DaVonta Smith, A J Brown and Jalen Hurts each of them had 1 fumble lost. Absolutely rare with them.

All this speaks of an Eagles win. I am changing my pick to the Eagles in a close one. 

Game is still close. Seahawks could spring some surprise yet, but that will need to come from their defense... It's gonna be rare to take away from Eagles though. 

30 minutes ago, VikingsFanInChennai said:

Game is still close. Seahawks could spring some surprise yet, but that will need to come from their defense... It's gonna be rare to take away from Eagles though. 

You called it. This was downright freakish!!! Oh well!!! Drew freaking Lock, who would have thought?

Seahawks have killed me so many times on MNF that I got on their bandwagon to draft Seahawks guys in December in fantasy. They always killed me in the last minute, they hurt me again!!!

24 minutes ago, chad72 said:

You called it. This was downright freakish!!! Oh well!!! Drew freaking Lock, who would have thought?

Seahawks have killed me so many times on MNF that I got on their bandwagon to draft Seahawks guys in December in fantasy. They always killed me in the last minute, they hurt me again!!!

Your initial call was brave and proved to be correct.

I was thinking during the last drive, that they needed a couple of big plays from their receivers but the probability of all that happening exactly when needed was just too low to raise hopes! But, it does happen :) 2 interceptions were unlikely too.

This game reminded me of Ravens collapse in 4th quarter against Colts, Steelers and Browns.. had the same feeling entering 4th quarter about Philly. 

1 hour ago, chad72 said:

Sometimes switching works and sometimes it back fires. Your switch was actually a good one % wise, I had Philly as well. Philly just choked. Drew Lock of all people lol.

• NFLfan unpinned this topic