Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Dolphins Score 70 Points

King Colt

2 hours ago, King Colt said:

Beating Denver scoring 70 points does not tell the whole story. They had the 70 points with 8:01 still om the clock.

And so many wanted Payton as the Colts coach. I wasn’t one of them or a fan of his. On interviews he seems to be all over himself. Glad he is getting it handed to him. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RollerColt said:

I'm glad it happened. And I'm glad it happened to Sean Payton lol... I still won't forget that God awful night against the Saints in 2011 when they kicked the % out of us. 

Now you finally know how it feels Sean!

Yep, now he is on the other side, haha!!! :) 

Heck, the Chiefs slowed down, and if not, they could have put up 70 on the Bears too if they wanted. But Andy Reid is a bit like Tony Dungy when it comes to blowouts, he pulls out a lot of starters in the 4th qtr.

Vic Fangio, their former DC, is also on the other side.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, chad72 said:

Yep, now he is on the other side, haha!!! :) 

Heck, the Chiefs slowed down, and if not, they could have put up 70 on the Bears too if they wanted. But Andy Reid is a bit like Tony Dungy when it comes to blowouts, he pulls out a lot of starters in the 4th qtr.

Vic Fangio, their former DC, is also on the other side.

Yeah Up 34-0 I was thinking "could we be seeing history back to back on the same day?" But Reid smartly decided it's not worth the injury risk lol. 

It's week 3 people - give Sean Payton a chance to begin to put "his team" together - rather than a hand-me-down team.

I believe that Mike McDaniel & the front office staff have been on the same page from day 1 and it is beginning to show on the field - and - in the won/lost column!!

McDaniel could have chosen to set an NFL record for points scored in a single NFL game - but - chose not to.  At that point in the game - who would have really cared other than the Dolphins team and fan base.