Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts want out of pick #34

Music to my ears. Someone good will drop out of round 1.

A couple of DEs like Andre Branch, Chandler Jones (probably not him) and Vinny Curry will be there at top of round 2. Fringe DTs like Jerel Worthy, Devon Still, Kendall Reyes might also be there.

1) So, if a team like the Falcons that does not have a first round pick wants to move up and give a future 1st rounder, I will take it.

2) If a trade happy team like the Jets picking at No.47 and No.78 wants to move up to No.34 in exchange for No.47 and No.78, I would gladly oblige. That would give us a 2nd round pick and two third round picks.

3) If the Eagles want to give 2 second round picks No.46, No.51 and their 6th round pick we swapped for Winston Justice (2nd pick of round 6) in exchange for No.34 and No.65, that would be fine with me too.

Music to my ears. Someone good will drop out of round 1.

A couple of DEs like Andre Branch, Chandler Jones (probably not him) and Vinny Curry will be there at top of round 2. Fringe DTs like Jerel Worthy, Devon Still, Kendall Reyes might also be there.

1) So, if a team like the Falcons that does not have a first round pick wants to move up and give a future 1st rounder, I will take it.

2) If a trade happy team like the Jets picking at No.47 and No.78 wants to move up to No.34 in exchange for No.47 and No.78, I would gladly oblige. That would give us a 2nd round pick and two third round picks.

3) If the Eagles want to give 2 second round picks No.46, No.51 and their 6th round pick we swapped for Winston Justice (2nd pick of round 6) in exchange for No.34 and No.65, that would be fine with me too.

i really like these ideas. we could get another pick for a total of 11 and still stay in the 2nd-3rd rounds without giving away too much