Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

It started with a helmets…

indyagent17

I just had a bad feeling when I saw they were going to wear the all white helmet. Do you mess with tradition and this is what you get. At that first half I thought for sure that Saturday was going to bench Ryan and he should have. You may say that Ryan drove us down for a touchdown, but he was sloppy all day. He looked lost in the pocket and only seemed anxious to make a play when the game was already over sometimes I wish she would just pull in your section as opposed to just holding and holding it holding this was a complete team, lost up and down, and we had to bear with the nauseating Pittsburgh fans  chanting all night long because the so-called Colts fans sold their tickets and only picked off about this. We came out unbelievably slow and so disinterested. I’ll always be a cold twin, but this was one of the more disgusting gangs ever been to. 

1 minute ago, indyagent17 said:

I just had a bad feeling when I saw they were going to wear the all white helmet. Do you mess with tradition and this is what you get. At that first half I thought for sure that Saturday was going to bench Ryan and he should have. You may say that Ryan drove us down for a touchdown, but he was sloppy all day. He looked lost in the pocket and only seemed anxious to make a play when the game was already over sometimes I wish she would just pull in your section as opposed to just holding and holding it holding this was a complete team, lost up and down, and we had to bear with the nauseating Pittsburgh fans  chanting all night long because the so-called Colts fans sold their tickets and only picked off about this. We came out unbelievably slow and so disinterested. I’ll always be a cold twin, but this was one of the more disgusting gangs ever been to. 

Man 5 more weeks of suffering, the way we playing we might lose a close one to the bye week

8 hours ago, indyagent17 said:

You think the uniforms are why they lost?   Not me, I don't think uniforms have anything to do with how a team plays.  

If tradition is what you like, it is tradition for the Colts to lose to the Steelers.  

Archived