Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Thanksgiving Game #3: Vikings and Patriots

NFLfan

22 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

Who won the previous game, Giants?

Never mind. I see Dallas won. :thmdown:

Vikings are #1 in this league in scoring a TD in 7 of the opening drives in 11 games including this one. (1 other ended in a FG miss). They couldn't score in opening drives against Philly, Detroit and Miami. 

Patriots were tied for worst in the league with zero opening drive that ended in a TD. (though they had a FG 4 games) 

Today though, for the first time this season, Patriots have scored in the initial drive. As you said, vikings have CBs injured and Belichick had 60+ yards passing in the opening drive to score a TD. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

Mac Jones is looking a lot better this game.

He’s more decisive than last game. However it’s a much more potent offense in the Vikings compared to the Sam E Colts and Zach Wilson Jets that Mac Jones is going against compared to the last 2 games.

Odds are against him in a 30 point shootout.

46 minutes ago, VikingsFanInChennai said:

Vikings are #1 in this league in scoring a TD in 7 of the opening drives in 11 games including this one. (1 other ended in a FG miss). They couldn't score in opening drives against Philly, Detroit and Miami. 

Patriots were tied for worst in the league with zero opening drive that ended in a TD. (though they had a FG 4 games) 

Today though, for the first time this season, Patriots have scored in the initial drive. As you said, vikings have CBs injured and Belichick had 60+ yards passing in the opening drive to score a TD. 

The Vikes fans on the game thread are complaining about the defense. I missed the first half. I see they are tied. I'm home to watch the second half. Have you watched the game? 

7 minutes ago, Happy2BeHere said:

Let’s win this game Vikings. Mostly because I hate the Pats, but also because I want @NFLfan to get a win today as well.

clean slate to start the second half. Whoever scores the most points in the second half wins (duh)!

Thanks. Our defense is pretty bad, especially without the tops CBs . 

At least the special teams is better (except the Kicker who misses extra points every game.)

1 minute ago, crazycolt1 said:

I guess Henry needs his eyes checked.  :dunno:

If he had just brought the ball back to his body and not tried to reach out, it was a TD. He didn’t realize he had already broke the plane and tried a stretch move going to the ground, that’s why he lost the TD

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, crazycolt1 said:

Been some entertaining games today. Very rarely we see 3 exciting games back to back to back 

Mainly because Lions and Giants were better than advertised at beginning of year.

That’s why NBC hedged their bets on Vikings vs Patriots.