Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Titans Predictions

danlhart87

6 minutes ago, throwing BBZ said:

I fret for our run defense. Hoping Zaire and Oke and Lewis step it up.

And i wish i could predict that Frank would remain very aggressive with the passing game. But with Taylor back...

It was Great, and a great shocker that we unleashed our passing game last week. We went from 'what they heck were they practicing in the off season and preseason' to this is what we optomists dreamed of.
How Ironic Ryan passed Marino in a game he tore a defender apart passing 58 times and completing 42. Marino is my favorite passer of all-time. 

Whether he was rifling bbz or air mailing mile high bombs, it was awesome to watch. 

Our run front will be tested.

if the oline and backs pass protect like last week.  We should be in good shape.

My worry is more slow starts. The Colts struggle to get into the end zone early and keep that pace. We have to score early if we want to increase our lead late game. 

the titans struggle late game so if the Colts can do well early they should be able to pull away in late 3rd and 4th leading to a victory. 

id like to see the colts punch them in the mouth and blow them out. I think it will be a lot closer unfortunately. 

Colts 31

Titans 24

Archived