Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Julio Jones signs with Bucs

jonjon

29 minutes ago, BigO said:

What ever Brady wants Brady gets. Any QB would be good with that many weapons and a great offensive line.

Brady was really on stacked teams in New England regarding 2001, 2003, and 2004. It wasn't so much his weapons but his defense gave him multiple good opportunities to score even then. He took advantage of it to his credit. Of course in 2014, 2016, and 2018 he had Gronk and Edelman. In 2007 when he had Moss, he just dominated but the Pats lost the SB somehow. 

10 minutes ago, Catloaf said:

Brady spent his entire career with stacked teams.  Imagine if Marino had teams like he had.

If Marino would have had a defense he would have won at least 1 or 2 SB's. Once Peyton got help from his D in 2006 and had a great one in Denver in 2015, look at what happened. I can't recall 1 season where Marino had a great defense.

40 minutes ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

straight nonsense.. man after 20 years in the AFC Brady sure picked a mighty fine time to go to the NFC. The Rams and Bucs.. thats it.. Julio Jones, Mike Evans, Chris Godwin, Russel Gage, Lenny Fornuette. AND the defense really hasn't changed lol

Sarcastic Willy Wonka GIF

They may have lost their Center for the year which would be a big blow. He is a very good O.Lineman. Don't forget about GB either. I know Rodgers has a knack of puking in the playoffs but you would think sooner or later he will knock that door in. GB has a pretty good defense as well.

12 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

They may have lost their Center for the year which would be a big blow. He is a very good O.Lineman. Don't forget about GB either. I know Rodgers has a knack of puking in the playoffs but you would think sooner or later he will knock that door in. GB has a pretty good defense as well.

I've lost faith in GB even though they are my NFC team.. they just remind me too much of the Peyton Manning years :( 3 straight 13-3 seasons and havent made a superbowl. 

Oh i forgot to mention

Bucs get to play:

KC

Rams

Ravens

Packers

Bengals

All at home... again lol must be nice

Archived