Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

If the Colts go 0-3 before the bye week, the pressure will mount

chad72

As for Tebow, I guess it depends what happens with the Jets. If the Jets do suprisingly well then the legend might just keep growing. lmao Even if he doesn't play much it will be his presence. ;)

I still say that Tebow is in the same category as Rex Grossman. Rex was hyped up beyond belief when the Bears made it to the SB. Anyone remember that? Where is he now? Backup potential at best. The same will happen with Tebow. Flash in the pan due to a tremendous amount of luck and a little skill. Will never again be a long time starter and will fade from NFL existence within 3 years.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well there is no if to it, we are going 0 -3 before the bye.. Irsey >>> up..and he will not admmit that he did..We don't know any of these new people..If Luck or RG3 turn out to be a bust, we'll be back calling Collins again...This season and next season is going to be hard.. We just have hang in there.. You have to look at the truth for what it is.. and like I said in another post, next year we play Denver..It took Payton 2 years to get on track..And Luck Or RG3 is no Payton..So we have to suffer for some stupid moves for our owner.. And when we play Denver, Payton is going to turn out the lights..

Well there is no if to it, we are going 0 -3 before the bye.. Irsey >>> up..and he will not admmit that he did..We don't know any of these new people..If Luck or RG3 turn out to be a bust, we'll be back calling Collins again...This season and next season is going to be hard.. We just have hang in there.. You have to look at the truth for what it is.. and like I said in another post, next year we play Denver..It took Payton 2 years to get on track..And Luck Or RG3 is no Payton..So we have to suffer for some stupid moves for our owner.. And when we play Denver, Payton is going to turn out the lights..

Maybe you should learn how to spell our owner and ex QBs names right.

And who cares about next season vs. Denver right now. For all we know the Broncos won't live up to expectations themselves. So what.