Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

TOMLIN Slept through game that put Steelers in Playoffs

Gramz

Mike Tomlin told reporters on Tuesday that he didn't see Daniel Carlson's game-winning field goal against the Los Angeles Chargers that clinched a playoff berth for the Las Vegas Raiders — and his Pittsburgh Steelers. He was asleep.

If it is out of your control, you find out about it one way or the other eventually. Why lose sleep over it? haha

It is like my fantasy football matchup scores. Monday Night comes and I cannot change my line up anymore, I am up by 20 points, my opponent has 1 guy going. Why lose sleep over it? I will find out the next day because me staying awake is not going to change the outcome. I will deal with the results the next day.:thmup:

27 minutes ago, chad72 said:

If it is out of your control, you find out about it one way or the other eventually. Why lose sleep over it? haha

It is like my fantasy football matchup scores. Monday Night comes and I cannot change my line up anymore, I am up by 20 points, my opponent has 1 guy going. Why lose sleep over it? I will find out the next day because me staying awake is not going to change the outcome. I will deal with the results the next day.:thmup:

I know.  I just found it humorous that I, myself, was hanging on to every play, not sure how it would end up, and a coach whose season was dependent on the outcome of this game was like "whatever" :dunno:  .  haha

4 minutes ago, Gramz said:

FB_IMG_1642003416013.jpg

Expect the league to give a few calls to the Steelers to make it close.

Big Ben and the Steelers lost to Peyton Manning before he retired after the 2015 SB winning run in the divisional round. He will lose to another PM (Patrick Mahomes) before Big Ben's retirement.

4 minutes ago, chad72 said:

Expect the league to give a few calls to the Steelers to make it close.

Big Ben and the Steelers lost to Peyton Manning before he retired after the 2015 SB winning run in the divisional round. He will lose to another PM (Patrick Mahomes) before Big Ben's retirement.

Idk. The way this season has gone and is going, I celebrate nothing prematurely 

Archived