Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Playoff Predictor/Simulator (538): Colts #11 in AFC, and 38% of chance of playoffs

EastStreet

i would rather the raiders beat the chargers and the colts become the 7th seed .  i rather play kc than the bengals right now , the chiefs defense is horrible and they have no run game .    colts could pull a 2019 and just run for 3 straight plays to get a 1st down and keep mahomes off the field .   the bengals have a very good defensive line , a run game and  better weapons.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, coming on strong said:

i would rather the raiders beat the chargers and the colts become the 7th seed .  i rather play kc than the bengals right now , the chiefs defense is horrible and they have no run game .    colts could pull a 2019 and just run for 3 straight plays to get a 1st down and keep mahomes off the field .   the bengals have a very good defensive line , a run game and  better weapons.

Not me, I like our chances of beating a pseudo rookie QB (especially in bad weather) better than I do of beating Josh Allen & the Bills twice at their home. 

54 minutes ago, Lancer1 said:

Not me, I like our chances of beating a pseudo rookie QB (especially in bad weather) better than I do of beating Josh Allen & the Bills twice at their home. 

i just never bought the whole inexperience thing in the playoffs its just a game .   all young QBs start somewhere brady won the super bowl his first postseason  .  patrick mahomes carved up our defense his first playoff game .  if you are good you are good and the bengals are the scariest team in the afc for me they have few weakness's .   ill take kc in their place their defensive line is not the same as 2018 that destroyed the colts offensive line and shut the colts down .   

1 minute ago, coming on strong said:

i just never bought the whole inexperience thing in the playoffs its just a game .   all young QBs start somewhere brady won the super bowl his first postseason  .  patrick mahomes carved up our defense his first playoff game .  if you are good you are good and the bengals are the scariest team in the afc for me they have few weakness's .   ill take kc in their place their defensive line is not the same as 2018 that destroyed the colts offensive line and shut the colts down .   

We can run on KC. I don’t know how Cinci run defense is.

5 minutes ago, Wentzszn said:

We can run on KC. I don’t know how Cinci run defense is.

playoffs are all about match ups i believe we match up well against kc  .   mahomes has been off this year and out side of hill they are average wrs and no run game .   titans and bengals scare me the most while the rest of the teams are better match ups for the colts .  

9 minutes ago, IrsaysArmy said:

Surprised to see people saying “we want the chiefs”. I’d be careful wishing for that. With that said, I really don’t know who I would want to face 1st round. It actually might be Tennessee. 

I want nothing to do with going to Kansas City in January.  

The bills are the best match up on paper.

people have underestimated the Titans all year.

The Bengals are dangerous but also haven’t won a playoff game since before the simpsons debuted and the Colts would have a significant playoff experience advantage over them which matters in the playoffs.

That all said I just want to beat the jags and get in at this point.

7 minutes ago, IrsaysArmy said:

Surprised to see people saying “we want the chiefs”. I’d be careful wishing for that. With that said, I really don’t know who I would want to face 1st round. It actually might be Tennessee. 

I don’t give a damn who we play. Just want to get in. Believe it or not wentz has only played a few snaps in one playoff game. He needs the experience.

I don't get why people want Kansas City. We have trouble with shifty WRs and TEs. Ertz tore us up. Hill and McKinnon would too. And Kelce. They're pretty much one dimensional but our pass defense isn't as good as our run defense. KC might scare me the most tbh.

I'd rather have Cincinnati because they lack playoff experience. They're ripe for the picking. Bills wouldn't be bad either. They're another one dimensional team with a horrible run defense. I think we'd beat both Cincy and Buffalo. 

9 hours ago, GoColts8818 said:

I want nothing to do with going to Kansas City in January.  

The bills are the best match up on paper.

people have underestimated the Titans all year.

The Bengals are dangerous but also haven’t won a playoff game since before the simpsons debuted and the Colts would have a significant playoff experience advantage over them which matters in the playoffs.

That all said I just want to beat the jags and get in at this point.

Yea, part of me would like to see Cincy for that exact reason. 

9 hours ago, Wentzszn said:

I don’t give a damn who we play. Just want to get in. Believe it or not wentz has only played a few snaps in one playoff game. He needs the experience.

Yep, his playoff durability was a big reason why he lost some flavor in Philly

7 hours ago, landrus13 said:

I don't get why people want Kansas City. We have trouble with shifty WRs and TEs. Ertz tore us up. Hill and McKinnon would too. And Kelce. They're pretty much one dimensional but our pass defense isn't as good as our run defense. KC might scare me the most tbh.

I'd rather have Cincinnati because they lack playoff experience. They're ripe for the picking. Bills wouldn't be bad either. They're another one dimensional team with a horrible run defense. I think we'd beat both Cincy and Buffalo. 

Well Kelce and Hill are both injured. It shouldn’t matter who we play. We just want to get in. 

Archived