Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Playoff Predictor/Simulator (538): Colts #11 in AFC, and 38% of chance of playoffs

EastStreet

52 minutes ago, Wentzszn said:

Me too. We have to wait until the later games to see what the 3 ahead of us do.

A lot of analyst are saying pats are the best team in the AFC. Wonder what happens Saturday when we beat them. Lmao

Bills at Bucs at 430pm lol. I have the Raiders at Chiefs at 1pm - Chiefs just scored, 7-0 already :thmup:. I have Cowboys at Washington on Fox as of now too.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I just posted they could 9-8, this season may have a funny twist to it to who wins the North. That sucks for Lamar. 

Sucks for him for sure.  But that’s why I don’t want a running QB.  Too much risk.  Most likely just a matter of time for Allen as well.  

At least it looks like Raiders and Steelers are done. That takes two teams out of the race hopefully.

2 minutes ago, holeymoley99 said:

Agreed, if season ending as feared they might not win again.

Their schedule is brutal too. With all their injuries at other positions they may collapse. This opens the door for Bengals and browns to run that division.. 

1 minute ago, Wentzszn said:

What happens if Bengals win today and ravens do lose. Does that put Bengals in the division lead?  That could actually keep us at 8. 

Bengals won the head to head and would jump Balt into North lead. If Bengals win regardless of what Balt does they stay above us.

4 minutes ago, Wentzszn said:

This is just all very bad. Gives the colts way less room for another loss.

Unless Ravens end up tied with us and another squad who they havent played like Bills then AFC record goes into affect and we are above both. Key is not being tied with Balt alone or another team they beat like Chargers

6 minutes ago, Wentzszn said:

Glad to see Raiders and Steelers hopefully out of the mix. Key for Colts is going to be that AFC North. Will they get 3 teams or two teams. I assume Bengals, browns, ravens still have some games against each other.

Neither 3 nor 2, North will get 1 the division winner.  Chargers,Bills,Colts get wild cards

Just now, Wentzszn said:

We have said colts haven’t lost a game all season to a bad team that they should of beat. Looking like that Seahawks game was the colts jags game from last last year.

Seahawks were 100% healthy and we had no training camp as far as chemistry with Wentz being out. Wilson is a great QB, no shame in losing to them actually. They just have had some injuries including Russ since then and it messed their season up. 

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Seahawks were 100% healthy and we had no training camp as far as chemistry with Wentz being out. Wilson is a great QB, no shame in losing to them actually. They just have had some injuries including Russ since then and it messed their season up. 

They could still make playoffs if they win this game today

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

4 minutes ago, Wentzszn said:

We have said colts haven’t lost a game all season to a bad team that they should of beat. Looking like that Seahawks game was the colts jags game from last last year.

Yeah Russ hasn't been able to throw the ball accurately since he got back, that week 1 team was completely different than what they are now, probably the biggest loss was Carson they haven't been able to find a consistent run game since he has been out and that is the set up to their entire offense

17 minutes ago, Colts1324 said:

It's really unfortunate we don't have that tiebreaker. 

12 minutes ago, Wentzszn said:

I swear if us blowing that game costs us a playoff spot I will scream. Lol

I could see the Ravens finishing at 9-8.  The tiebreaker isn't necessarily head to head if there are more than two teams tied. And I wouldn't be surprised if there are 3 or even 4 teams ending at 9-8 for the last wildcard spot.

I've run a few playoff prediction scenarios where a 9-8 Colts are in the playoffs and the  9-8 Ravens are out.  In fact, a 9-8 Colts have all won tiebreakers against any other 9-8 team in the few scenarios I've run.

6 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

To tell you the truth they weren’t even that good before the Wilson injury. They blew the lead against Titans early on too. Bur yes that had more to do with all the camp Wentz and the oline missed.

3 minutes ago, ponyboy said:

I could see the Ravens finishing at 9-8.  The tiebreaker isn't necessarily head to head if there are more than two teams tied. And I wouldn't be surprised if there are 3 or even 4 teams ending at 9-8 for the last wildcard spot.

I've run a few playoff prediction scenarios where a 9-8 Colts are in the playoffs and the  9-8 Ravens are out.  In fact, a 9-8 Colts have all won tiebreakers against any other 9-8 team in the few scenarios I've run.

Great point. It is usually head to head but even in odd situations it isn't which is odd lmao 

6 minutes ago, ponyboy said:

Ive been saying for months I expect Colts to make playoffs at 9-8 because of AFC record, too much parity and schedules for those in w.c. hunt are all very tough.

2 minutes ago, Wentzszn said:

I just want things to remain simple for the colts. With all the muddy waters too much can happen. Ir would be better if it was cut and dry.

It was muddled last year as well, going into final week we were the first team out and needed help but had so many scenarios where help could come from we were virtual locks. Miami losing did it. May be the same final week this year.

3 minutes ago, holeymoley99 said:

It was muddled last year as well, going into final week we were the first team out and needed help but had so many scenarios where help could come from we were virtual locks. Miami losing did it. May be the same final week this year.

We just need teams to start falling. Raiders and Steelers did that. We need a couple more to start. Bills and Bengals would be a nice start today. It just keeps things easier if ravens had won.

Archived